CONUS ONLY!!! (1 Viewer)

How is shipping throughout the different member states of the EU? Doesn't each country still have it's own postal service?

How is shipping throughout the different member states of the EU? Doesn't each country still have it's own postal service?
Yes, but no customs and it’s usually pretty fast (within a week in my experience).

There is no custom / fees inside EU, one big market. Every country has their own postal service, and also privates

I don't have much experience, one shipping from Belgium, in 4 days, but expensive. Another from France, cheap, never arrived :mad:
Maybe another EU can add more info

I’ve shipped to and/or received from Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, France and Switzerland (forgot that the latter was not part of the EU but the package got through customs without fees luckily) and it’s been smooth every time. Have used regular postal services or dhl.

Dhl is best for large quantities like a set, it’s €30 or €40 for larger ones (I shipped 975 Royals to Germany for €40. Smaller quantities like a rack is almost as expensive as shipping to the states (€27 for 1-2 kilos)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom