CONTEST: Win a Dragon's Poker Room CPC Sample (1 Viewer)

PlaidDragon

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
The proof for my latest CPC add-on is in. To celebrate I’m running a contest. The winner will receive a partial sample of my Dragon’s Poker Room chips including the “1”, “50”, “100”, the old retro lav “500”, and the new "surprise 500”. Up to one each of the “10” and “20” will also be included BUT ONLY IF CPC ships me extras of those as part of the order.

If the winner’s shipping address is inside the U.S. there will be no charge for shipping. However, if the winner is outside the U.S. I’ll ask that he/she cover the shipping cost.

Background:
When I designed the initial set back in early 2018, I decided on retro lavender as the base 500 color. This was (and still is) fine. However, when I look at it now it just doesn’t have the same appeal that it did initially. Thus I decided to replace all the 500’s as part of this add-on order. The new chip utilizes the 3TA316 spot pattern.

The Rules:
  • To enter, respond here with a mockup of exactly ONE 3TA316 chip from the CPC design tool. You need not include an inlay.
  • The mockup which is the best color match (via the scoring below) to the new “500” will win.
  • Scoring:
    • 4 points for getting the base chip color correct.
    • 5 points for each spot color that is correct IN position.
    • 3 points for each spot color that is correct OUT OF position.
  • In the event that two or more tie for the best score, that tying entry with the earliest submit date will be the winner.
  • One entry per person. If one submits more than a single entry, THEY ARE ALL VOID.
  • EDITED ENTRIES ARE VOID.
  • The contest runs starting right now until the time I receive the add-on and post a pic of an actual chip here in this thread. This likely will occur in May or June of 2019.
  • In the event that a submission is exactly correct, I will respond here declaring that person the winner and the contest ends.
Hints:
  1. The base chip color IS NOT retro lavender.
  2. The 3 spot colors are all different and do not match the chip base color.
Disclaimers:
  1. I reserve the right to cancel this contest at any time and for any reason.
  2. I reserve the right to edit this post to correct anything I deem an error and/or to clarify any issues.
  3. PCF (it’s owner, admins, and moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions or issues regarding this contest
  4. CPC employees are not eligible to enter. ;)
Reference:
Here is what the Dragon’s poker room family will look like including the new “20” but barring either the new or old “500”:

Good luck.

Last edited:
One month down as of today.

You all obviously have some time given we’re looking at may/june, but don’t forget to enter! :D

Um... I got a shipping notification.... from Maine.

CB3E3686-D04B-4625-82F4-C370CA933646.jpeg

There is only one type of product that gets shipped to me from Maine. Thus, i motivate everyone who wants to participate in this contest to get your entry in.

Given CPC’s unparalleled awesomeness for getting these made so quickly, I’ll give you all a little extra time and post the actual design Saturday around noon cst.

And the Winner is:

@Beakertwang - 4 points (correct base color - post feb 13th)

Others scoring points:

@Marius L - 4 points (correct base color - post mar 26th)
@1A25R - 3 points (correct spot color out of position - post mar 26th)

Thanks to you all and the rest of those who participated.

Proof showing correct config:

52293.png

Some pron:

BB539969-A847-48FE-98CB-2483E9D7875F.jpeg
05F07AB9-08DB-48D3-A8EA-9389BE438BE0.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom