Colors other than red or blue (1 Viewer)

redeagle

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I was going through my cards cabinet and found I still have some of these. They were nice to have but I never had to run a multi table tournament where I wanted more than just two deck colors in play. I like colors though and enjoy playing with cards in different color backs and designs. I often play casual poker and non-poker games with paper cards so I can play with decks I enjoy. The variety of plastic decks is much less and I'm not into KEM's themes that remind me of grandma's knitting.

The color on the Elements are a bit matte, but the southwestern theme on them look real nice.

image0.jpeg
image3.jpeg

Dibs if you'd sell extras :D

Very nice cards. I like using red and blue backs for cash games and anything but for tournaments, so you're not alone there!

Desjgn cards also come in various colors. yellow, black, purple, green, brown, orange, and of course red/blue.
I've heard the name but not really seen or handled the cards. I will take a google break and take a look at them.

Here is one more pic of the colors for Elements out of the box. The brown deck look black here but it is due to glare on cellophane wrapper in the picture.
I do not have the red or yellow decks. I really like the purple, green and orange.

IMG_1309.jpg

These are Modiano Elements I picked up years ago just before they were discontinued. They still make a colored series of decks, but I think this southwestern design ended around 2007/8.

They are poker size, jumbo index.

I like the purple and black. Are those bridge size? Where can a guy get some?
The "successor" if you will, to the Elements line are known as "Texas Poker" & come 10 different colors.

3005468-1000x1000.jpg

Red, Light/Dark Blue, Light/Dark Green, Black, Gray, Purple, Orange & Brown.

Can be found on eBay & Amazon. This Amazon seller has all colors except Black & Brown.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004O39QZE

Compared to Modiano Platinum, the old Elements are thicker & stiffer. While the new Texas Poker are thinner & more flexible.

The older Desjgn decks are made on the same stock as the Texas Poker & are among my favorite decks of all time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom