Amazon - Las Vegas 100% Plastic Cards - My Review (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I decided to get these 100% Plastic Las Vegas Poker Size Jumbo decks off of Amazon because I liked the look of the cards and thought I'd try them out. Here is my thought on these. These are Great for the price of $13.90. You get one Red and one Blue Deck. You also get two Cut Cards with the Las Vegas Logo on them. Not just plain red and blue cut cards. The back designs I feel are nice and kind of remind me of the Fournier WPT Cards I have in look. These cards shuffle nice and better than some of the brand name decks I have that are double the price. They are not slippery or too rough. I think they have a good feel to them. I feel the face of the cards also have a good look to them. I think these are well worth the money I spent. The Amazon link to them is below and some pictures I took of the cards.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CMR4QMYS?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

IMG_7416.jpg

IMG_7421.jpg

IMG_7419.jpg

IMG_7420.jpg

Last edited:
Also got a deck of these cards. Shuffles well, love the textured back. Wish they came in a better box but for the price, it's better than Copags for me.

Is it safe to say that these have a textured back and a smooth face - not the same finish on each side?

Is it safe to say that these have a textured back and a smooth face - not the same finish on each side?
Very much so. The backs have more texture even than Dal Negro sourced Desjgn cards. The faces are flat with a matte but not glossy finish.

I have no complaint about the faces or the artwork, but the texture quotient could have stood to be lessened a bit. Still, they pitch and shuffle well.

I decided to get these 100% Plastic Las Vegas Poker Size Jumbo decks off of Amazon because I liked the look of the cards and thought I'd try them out. Here is my thought on these. These are Great for the price of $13.90. You get one Red and one Blue Deck. You also get two Cut Cards with the Las Vegas Logo on them. Not just plain red and blue cut cards. The back designs I feel are nice and kind of remind me of the Fournier WPT Cards I have in look. These cards shuffle nice and better than some of the brand name decks I have that are double the price. They are not slippery or too rough. I think they have a good feel to them. I feel the face of the cards also have a good look to them. I think these are well worth the money I spent. The Amazon link to them is below and some pictures I took of the cards.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CMR4QMYS?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

View attachment 1299046
View attachment 1299048
View attachment 1299047
View attachment 1299049
Hi I'm really excited to read your review of my cards, I invested a lot in the product and of course I'm in love with poker thank you very much. I would also appreciate a review within the Amazon platform, it really helps me promote the brand

Best regards
Guy

I ordered a set of these on Amazon, and I like them quite a bit. Not a huge fan of Las Vegas being printed on the back or the yellowish color around the pips. I'm more partial to a clean "no-text" pattern on the back and all-white cards. Other than that, they feel and shuffle great!

Last edited:
Hi I'm really excited to read your review of my cards, I invested a lot in the product and of course I'm in love with poker thank you very much. I would also appreciate a review within the Amazon platform, it really helps me promote the brand

Best regards
Guy
@Fadi21, any plans to make a 4-color set?

Best regards
Guy
Review left on Amazon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom