Custom Blackjack Plastic Playing Cards (2 Viewers)

yangacolon

Waiting List
Reaction score
Is there a general vendor for the playing cards they use for Blackjack tables? The ones that have 4 pips for the aces? I need about 6 decks, but I don't know if any place sells to the public, or if they even make plastic versions of them. The plastic cards would make for a much better feel in my opinion needless to say more durable. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all!

Each of your descriptors-- 4-pip, blackjack decks, plastic, narrows the field. When you add "custom" it gets harder. And only six decks? That's a big ask.

We did 5,000 decks of Key West coated paper cards to be able to get the best card stock and full tuck boxes. It was not easy. I got crappy samples from a dozen companies before finding a company that made a card that looked and felt "real."

Back in the day, Palm Gamimg would have done a small order of custom plastic for a member here. They're long gone. I wish I knew someone who could do this for you now.

Each of your descriptors-- 4-pip, blackjack decks, plastic, narrows the field. When you add "custom" it gets harder. And only six decks? That's a big ask.

We did 5,000 decks of Key West coated paper cards to be able to get the best card stock and full tuck boxes. It was not easy. I got crappy samples from a dozen companies before finding a company that made a card that looked and felt "real."

Back in the day, Palm Gamimg would have done a small order of custom plastic for a member here. They're long gone. I wish I knew someone who could do this for you now.
Thank you for your reply. Considering what you said, maybe just the custom back with a simplistic version of this logo would be enough, doesn't even have to be plastic. If nothing else 6 copag decks will do the job too. Greatly appreciate it though.

Attachments

• OIG (17).jpeg
    OIG (17).jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 36
Thank you for your reply. Considering what you said, maybe just the custom back with a simplistic version of this logo would be enough, doesn't even have to be plastic. If nothing else 6 copag decks will do the job too. Greatly appreciate it though.
Yangacolon: Don't give up. Others here might have a source. I hope they do.

Definitely steer clear of any site that shows you "wedding favor" cards. The minimum order quantity of the major name producers would be between 5,000 decks and 10,000 decks these days.

Someone here may know a producer doing plastic custom decks. Good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom