Classifieds Mayhem (1 Viewer)

merkong

Flush
Reaction score
How come people don’t change ads from “For Sale” to “Sold” etc.

It’d be nice just because you will occasionally find an old ad that is still active but that’s only after finding 10 that have been sold.

I’m always going deep on weird molds that nobody is presently interested in trying to save these chips from obscurity.

Update folks!

Done.

Ken

Ads will auto close 60 days after the last activity.
aint nobody got time for that GIF

I mark as sold because I’m sure I’m not the only one sifting thru old listings hoping to save some chips from the back of the closet.

How come people don’t change ads from “For Sale” to “Sold” etc.
I've noticed this occasionally but I haven't found this to be a widespread phenomenon.

Personally, anytime I've got an active listing I try to be as diligent as possible with comms and I always close the listing as soon as I receive payment... that's the only way to transact IMO. I absolutely refuse to do business with poor communicators - it's just too aggravating.

View attachment 1332415

Here's where you set filters. You can "CTRL click" to select the forums you want in your feed, and then check the "Save as Default" box. Voila... no more classifieds or auctions.
99% of time I'm on my phone and doesn't look like that.

Can sort my date be shown for advanced searches? I won't be near a computer for a few days.

Can sort my date be shown for advanced searches? I won't be near a computer for a few days.
It's available on the phone as well. I'd take screen shots and post, but I have no signal in the office (and my phone can't use the office wifi)

Hit the new posts tab, then "filters", check the box for “only selected forums”, touch where it says “0 items” and it will bring up the selections for you to choose from

IMG_6310.jpeg
IMG_6311.jpeg
IMG_6312.jpeg

Ads will auto close 60 days after the last activity.
This is true so the original post cannot be edited anymore from the bottom left of the post. However, at the top right of the original post, next to "Unwatch", there is a "..." option and the original poster can change the prefix.

So for some reason if the chips are sold/found/traded after 60 days from the last activity, they can still be marked as sold/found/traded.

I bet it's part laziness or part just not knowing one can do that.

What PCF could add is after 60 days, it's automatically marked as "Expired."

Exhibit A:
Screenshot 2024-05-22 at 13.34.47.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom