Chateau de Noix, part deux, mockups (1 Viewer)

I think you are getting closer. The purple chip is hot. My concern the whole time has been differentiation of the base colors. I don't have any problems with this lineup but wonder if some color blind people would have issues with the red/purple and blue/black graduations.

The never ending carousel of colors continues, could I have been?

CdN2v2_16.png
CdN2v2_17.png

And I have every intention of dayglo tiger for the T5k if this chip holds to the final setup

FWIW, prefer the top version layout by far. The black w/ dayglo yellow chip w/ the purple chip next works far better for me.

Also, the 25k chip, the last one, looks great. I like the concept you were going for with the whole "wine medallion" thing, but this version looks very sharp.

Last edited:
Initial two sided inlay mockups from J5. Lots to work on regarding fonts and such, but you get the idea. I'll almost certainly be using a dark background with white text.
I'll keep folks posted on iterations as they develop.

cdn2_v1a.jpg
cdn2_v1b.jpg

Bivey these look fantastic. I love the 100.

I just had a prize donated for S@PIII that I think you would be very interested in btw.

All look good. The 100 and 5000 are amazing to me. J5 inlay up to his usual standard which means top notch

Sharp! Black inlay>>>white inlay

Yeah, at least for the FDL side. Much better than either previous lighter version.

Tiger and Katy are no-brainers, imo. I think you have the colors/spots nailed across the board, although you might consider maroon or charcoal in lieu of the black base.

Yeah, at least for the FDL side. Much better than either previous lighter version.

Tiger and Katy are no-brainers, imo. I think you have the colors/spots nailed across the board, although you might consider maroon or charcoal in lieu of the black base.

Interesting - some ideas of the top of my head. I do like the black though.

cdn2alt25a.png
cdn2alt25b.png
cdn2alt25c.png
too much blue?

too much blue?

I think so. Based on your other colors, spot choice here would probably look best as either yellow or green hue. I like the maroon chip; it retains that 'dark' image without being totally black.

cdn2alt25d.png
cdn2alt25e.png
cdn2alt25f.png

This might need to be made into a contest. Design T25 chip with 418 pattern and get a free sample set....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom