CPC NUTS TOURNAMENT part DEUX (3 Viewers)

Had some time on my hands this afternoon.

IMG_8214.jpeg

IMG_1437.jpeg

IMG_1438.jpeg

These are great. The 25 and 500 colors are really amazing.

Not sure I understand the 10k better than 25k as the next progression after a 5k, but get whatever chips you want!

These are great. The 25 and 500 colors are really amazing.

Not sure I understand the 10k better than 25k as the next progression after a 5k, but get whatever chips you want!
Thank you!

I have some 25K plaques for my Tigerhawk china clay set, and they just don't get in play much. Maybe if I had a two-table tournament they would. But for a single table game starting at T25, they sit in a box.

The 10K chips in my roulette mold solids set always make it on the table at the end of the night, though.

I guess I look at it the same way as this: most people have a T500 chip and then a T1000 chip. So what's the difference between a T5000 chip and then a T10000 chip (or plaque)?

Thank you!

I have some 25K plaques for my Tigerhawk china clay set, and they just don't get in play much. Maybe if I had a two-table tournament they would. But for a single table game starting at T25, they sit in a box.

The 10K chips in my roulette mold solids set always make it on the table at the end of the night, though.

I guess I look at it the same way as this: most people have a T500 chip and then a T1000 chip. So what's the difference between a T5000 chip and then a T10000 chip (or plaque)?
Hmm. I suppose so. I defer to the tourney gurus to say what’s what with the numbers, but do what works for you.

Love the plaque idea for your next denomination, though. #plaquelife

Keep taking more photos... These chips are absolutely awesome. Well done!!!
I'm planning to take some in better lighting. My basement lighting doesn't give me the best pictures.

The more I build my tournament chip sets, the less I like the jump from T5000 to T25000. It's just such a big change in denomination, that those chips hardly ever get used. So I like the idea of a T10000 denomination, instead. But I'm leaning toward a plaque instead of a chip. Not 100%, but that's my current line of thinking.

My solids set uses a T10000 chip, and those always hit the felt at the end of the night. Just enough of them to make a splash.

View attachment 1140271
I really love this set. I love the bright solid colors. How many players does this set support?

I really love this set. I love the bright solid colors. How many players does this set support?
If I really wanted to, I could support 30 players in a T20K freezeout (8-8-6-6-2 starting stack), or 20 players in a T30K freezeout (12-12-9-9-3 starting stack). Could also easily support a two-table T20K tournament with rebuys. As it is, I have only ever played single table tournaments with my set. Would love to find one more rack of hot pink 1K chips, but they aren't the easiest chips to find.

If I really wanted to, I could support 30 players in a T20K freezeout (8-8-6-6-2 starting stack), or 20 players in a T30K freezeout (12-12-9-9-3 starting stack). Could also easily support a two-table T20K tournament with rebuys. As it is, I have only ever played single table tournaments with my set. Would love to find one more rack of hot pink 1K chips, but they aren't the easiest chips to find.
This helps a lot, thank you!

NUTS T10,000 plaques came in yesterday! Also received the CPC secondary chips on the same afternooon! What a day ... pics of the chips will come after they are cleaned up a bit. Here are the plaques, which are just awesome.

1708543594019.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom