Chateau de Noix, part deux, mockups (1 Viewer)

I was going to put this on the mockups, but the chip designer is on the fritz (at least it is on my computer). Here's a good look at the inlays as they stand now. I do plan to color match the color accents of the FDL and the denomination.
CdN2mockbackc.png

CdNmockFrontb.png

Hoping to get some feedback on this change. I have really struggled with the T25 and I think some of it comes from using a heavy dose of blue/red/purple in the next three chips. So I flipped things around and moved the blue edge spots to the T25 and made the T500 pink to keep things lively with the green.

What do you guys think?

CdnmockfrontE.png

OR

CdN2mockfrontF.png

AND

avftribute.png

Last edited:
Hoping to get some feedback on this change. I have really struggled with the T25 and I think some of it comes from using a heavy dose of blue/red/purple in the next three chips. So I flipped things around and moved the blue edge spots to the T25 and made the T500 pink to keep things lively with the green.

What do you guys think?

View attachment 24742

OR

View attachment 24805

AND

View attachment 24806
Of these I definitely prefer version 2. More diversity in colors.

cdn2tourn.png

I think I'm done. I ran out of quarters for the chip designer.

Want to thank Stocky, Mr Tree, BGinGA, and everyone else who has contributed to this process. I'll get the official mockups posted when the color matching is completed.

Sample set order thread will be posted when artwork is finalized.

cdn2_tour_set1a.jpg

Again, congrats to AK chip. Free sample coming your way. Working on finalizing the other side of the chip and honing in on color matching.

View attachment 25605

Again, congrats to AK chip. Free sample coming your way. Working on finalizing the other side of the chip and honing in on color matching.

I love all of these, except the pink chip :( but I reckon it may be one of those chips that prove me wrong after they've actually been made.

I love all of these, except the pink chip :( but I reckon it may be one of those chips that prove me wrong after they've actually been made.

It is my least favorite as well, but I'm willing to gambol with it. Since it is the T25k, I'll only have 40 or so made. Easy to make a T25k.2 if necessary. I will miss the next run of CSQ so these won't come off the presses until this Spring or Summer. Stay tuned for the samples thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom