Caution adviced when dealing with this member (3 Viewers)

My favorite Adam Sandler movie is Spanglish and my favorite Jim Carey movie is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.... I know all about the looks you must get when talking about your opinion with "normal" movie people. :D

SpryLividHusky-max-1mb.gif

People are saying PCF credit monitoring would go too far. Well I say it should go even further. Let's have PCF report to the credit bureaus. Mostly because I really want to hear about somebody's lease application getting denied because their hard-pull showed that they owed 95 railroad pass quarters to a "MrCatPants". I want to live in a world where that happens.

People are saying PCF credit monitoring would go too far. Well I say it should go even further. Let's have PCF report to the credit bureaus. Mostly because I really want to hear about somebody's lease application getting denied because their hard-pull showed that they owed 95 railroad pass quarters to a "MrCatPants". I want to live in a world where that happens.

LMFAO. I can't stop laughing.

Yeah, I poked a nest of hornets cause I tried to see @Poppin92 profile. It just showed "Ouups, guess we have a problem". I am not suggesting creating "wall of shame" but shouldn't be marked as "banned" or something similar? I guess it's up to @Tommy. Not sure about what rules apply to situation..

I honestly do not know if it's sarcasm...
Considering you are a vendor I am guessing it's genuine opinion...
...... Hi. I'm Josh Kifer. I am a stealer of sunshine and bringer of gloom. My general opinion has zero to do with vending, as I'm chaos neutral and just enjoy havoc.

I ride a fine line of Chaos and Vending around here..... Best service with a douche smile!

...... Hi. I'm Josh Kifer. I am a stealer of sunshine and bringer of gloom. My general opinion has zero to do with vending, as I'm chaos neutral and just enjoy havoc.

I ride a fine line of Chaos and Vending around here..... Best service with a douche smile!

You know where they accept douche smiels as payment right?

I just realized how often you have to deal with other people "bs"..

I just realized how often you have to deal with other people "bs"..
Honestly, I have had one rough patch over tons of deals. Most everyone has been wonderful around here. It's why I love the place. Generally if both party's come from a spot of good intentions, we can work thru anything. I try and be over communicate during jobs to assist with this, and rarely has it gone off the rails.

PCF is ran off of good intentions and communication. I might be a sarcastic idiot, but the drive is in the right place. :)

Honestly, I have had one rough patch over tons of deals. Most everyone has been wonderful around here. It's why I love the place. Generally if both party's come from a spot of good intentions, we can work thru anything. I try and be over communicate during jobs to assist with this, and rarely has it gone off the rails.

PCF is ran off of good intentions and communication. I might be a sarcastic idiot, but the drive is in the right place. :)
I do understand that. So far I managed to keep my record clean and only one unpleasant customer (suprasingly from my home turf).
Some guys just want too much too fast. Maybe that is the case with @Poppin92?

I do understand that. So far I managed to keep my record clean and only one unpleasant customer (suprasingly from my home turf).
Some guys just want too much too fast. Maybe that is the case with @Poppin92?
Well, it comes back to.... What are your goals here? Money? Chips? Community? Friends?

Those goals can change, and personal choices are made.

We know 99% of the community here are great people. I have zero doubt we could have a beer and be friends outside of the drama. There will always be outliers and people that take advantage.

In the end, it can't change what runs this place. Shitty people will be shitty. I can't speak for Poppins or anyone who pulls this shit. But I can help the newbies and anyone who PMs me for opinions and guidance. And I can enjoy the little things here.

Like fucking with @horseshoez

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom