Caution adviced when dealing with this member (3 Viewers)

Dammit. Too late and missed the unedited version…. Unless this is morse code in which case does anyone know morse code? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
- .. -. -.-- -....- ..-. .. -. --. . .-. . -.. / -.-. .... . . - --- -....- ..-. .- -.-. . -.. / ..-. . .-. .-. . - -....- .-- . .- .-. .. -. --. / ... .... .. - . -.-- / -- ..- .--. .--. . -

I know you have an alternate account and I know you get alerted to replies to this thread. Chippers still didn't get a single red penny from your pathetic lying ass. Just reminding you of that so that sits on your conscience when you sleep; that you're a pathetic pathological lying prick who was never held accountable for stealing from people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you have an alternate account and I know you get alerted to replies to this thread. Chippers still didn't get a single red penny from your pathetic lying ass. Just reminding you of that so that sits on your conscience when you sleep; that you're a pathetic pathological lying prick who was never held accountable for stealing from people.
Dude. You can just PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m sure he sleeps fine. Most sociopaths do.

Now, if his phone could ring every 30 minutes from midnight to 6:00 am through the genius of some of the amazing sleuths on this board, that’s another thing………

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom