Casa Mango | Cash - CPC (CSQ) (3 Viewers)

What an amazing design and story. I know it's spread out over a few threads (I have to go find them) but I love the history behind your game, the name, and it may sound strange, but I really feel that vibe through your set!

Yup just wanted to chime in here. I am very new but of the customs I have seen so far these are my absolute stunning favourite. Awesome write up behind the colours here too. Enlightening.
I am not new and have seen plenty of custom sets, but I would still have to say that the world of CPC customs belongs to @Eloe2000 and the rest of us just live in it. I’d take this set over my own :love:

These are in my top 3 favorite designs I've seen on my short time on this site. They are so well done I can't help but keep searching the site for more.

The presentation was also so good, you are obviously very talented in photography.
Was the stump you took the photo's on the old Mango tree?

I'll trade for my dice chips.
1658687104215.png

Do you have the goofy plexiglass cover for the board cards in case it gets breezy like the did for the WSOP in 1997??? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Stay safe and enjoy the game! :tup:

Haha, I do yeah. But I use a glass slat used for slatted windows. It’s a necessity! Just not that bad tonight. We are on the clean side of the storm so it sucked all of the bad weather out.

Casa Mango sits in the genera area of Little Havana, Miami. 8th Street (Calle Ocho) is the main street in the neighborhood and the center of Cuban history and culture in Miami and has had immeasurable influence on the overall history and culture of Miami.

The mascot of Little Havana is the rooster and there are plenty of feral chickens and roosters roaming around the neighborhood. Roosters have a magnificent gold and red and rusty brown color.

Chip has “8st” on the reverse side as opposed to “$8” on the front.

5128E950-637B-4241-B229-9F8DB4761FE5.png
D77353A3-55C0-46D7-8796-76725D4B7C21.png
2233E12B-4FE8-42D7-A1C4-9CAF59391CB0.png
ERP_0013.jpg
ERP_0008.jpg
ERP_0021.jpg
ERP_0014.jpg
ERP_0024.jpg

Casa Mango sits in the genera area of Little Havana, Miami. 8th Street (Calle Ocho) is the main street in the neighborhood and the center of Cuban history and culture in Miami and has had immeasurable influence on the overall history and culture of Miami.

The mascot of Little Havana is the rooster and there are plenty of feral chickens and roosters roaming around the neighborhood. Roosters have a magnificent gold and red and rusty brown color.

FWIW I ran a "no commitment" presale on these for interest. I ordered plenty for those people, but I am days away from leaving for the summer so that will have to wait until late August. But, I got you. Don't bother PMing me about these.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/casa-mango-cpc-8-chip-pre-order.92004/

Last edited:

View attachment 1143041View attachment 1143042View attachment 1143043View attachment 1143044View attachment 1143045View attachment 1143046View attachment 1143047View attachment 1143048
Amazing chip, buddy! Is it just me, or does the DG Tiger look like Peach — and the DG Peach more like DG Arc Yellow?

Nice work! Butterscotch is such a rich color. My eyes are seeing arc and peach instead of peach and tiger on the inserts for some reason.

It was just really bright out right now. Those colors as well as the Butterscotch look much less bright in flat right.
Regardless, think we can all agree that Butterscotch is a great colour. And don't get me started on that shaped inlay... :love:

FWIW I ran a "no commitment" presale on these for interest. I ordered plenty for those people, but I am days away from leaving for the summer so that will have to wait until late August. But, I got you. Don't bother PMing me about these.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/casa-mango-cpc-8-chip-pre-order.92004/

Wow, I completely missed that thread. (I had taken a 2-3 month break from PCF after my mom passed away last year--actually a year ago today.) If I had seen that, I would have definitely been in for a chip, especially since besides just loving the Casa Mango chips in general, "8" is a lucky number in Chinese culture, and I love oddball denoms with special meanings!

And I would have made an unsolicited suggestion to put a silhouette of a crowing rooster on the roof of the house in the inlay. ;-)

Sorry, I have just been so out of loop here. I promised one or two people from the "Best Of" competition sample sets. Sorry, but my inbox has cratered. Can you remind me who you are? I have them packaged up and ready to go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom