Broken Bell custom felt (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm undecided if I should go with a betting line or not.
A 24" logo with outer ring is one option. That would leave about a 9" betting line.

The cutout below is only 21.5".
20151217_115820.jpg

Some gradient similar to the cash chip inlay would be added. Below is about a 5" betting line.
tf_bb_table_round1a.jpg

The last option is no betting line and just a gradient towards the center logo. (no mockup yet)

I always prefer a betting line. It takes some of the ambiguity away from certain players actions causing less arguments of whether or not it was a bet.

Definitely prefer the larger logo, but would be interested in seeing the gradient mocked up. Look great so far as is the rest of the Broken Bell setup!

Couple more mockups...

tf_bb_table_round1c.jpg
tf_bb_table_round1b.jpg
tf_bb_table_round1a1.jpg

I like the all brown monochrome one if you add a betting line to it.

I like the all brown monochrome one if you add a betting line to it.

I love the look of the others, but big black lettering could interfere with any black chips I would think.
This one with 5" betting line and no gradiant (lighter brown inside the betting line).

tf_bb_table_round1c.jpg

Man, that's tough. I definitely like it with a line better, but both gradient and no gradient look really good.

go with faded look, if you play on it enough, its eventually going to become faded anyways

"I like the all brown monochrome one if you add a betting line to it." then have the Bell and only the bell shiny...

I really like your design but I'm curious as to what material you're be using?
I was somewhat dissatisfied with my custom felt from PGI several years back as the cards to not slide on it very well at all...and because of that I seldom use it. The felt feels and looks great; just not good for dealing...imo...

I really like your design but I'm curious as to what material you're be using?
I was somewhat dissatisfied with my custom felt from PGI several years back as the cards to not slide on it very well at all...and because of that I seldom use it. The felt feels and looks great; just not good for dealing...imo...

Replace it with a ChanMan felt. I only have a sample piece but it is better than all other samples I have IMO.

Looking good, should turn out great!

I am currently working with Chanman to have my PGI felt replaced. I can't wait, I agree with the post above the PGI felt feels great but dealing from the ends on an oval can be a pain.

Replace it with a ChanMan felt. I only have a sample piece but it is better than all other samples I have IMO.

+1. I love my ChanMan felt. One of the guys said cards glide like they're on an air hockey table :) Way better than the SSC I had on my old table.

which type? I only see velveteen and ssc on their site.

I'm going with velveteen. My table has a reversible top. Currently I have blue and green SSC on the original insert. @Irish is making me a new insert. One side will be the custom felt and the other will be a red SSC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom