Ocean-Themed Barrington Topper (2 Viewers)

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Alright party people, I scored a very cheap Barrington table in the Wayfair Wars of 2023, and I'm looking to put something on top of that horrible stock felt. Luckily, we have lots of connections for custom fitted toppers AND some fantastic designers. Going to do an ocean theme, its definitely a problem, I know.

Past oceanic endeavors:
Antarctic- Ice Cardroom Set Inspiration
Giveaway from current research cruise
Plans for new tournament set- Reef Theme

1686235639560.png

I've got @mattross1313 in my corner and he's mocked up a beautiful foundation for me shown here, and I'll be working with him to finalize whatever we come up with. Love the outer ring, nothing there will change, that's exactly what I pictured and wanted. I'm workshopping ideas for the middle. Octopus are always a favorite, I'm a grappler as well and the arms look fantastic. Any ideas? I've been blown away by some of the designs I've seen here and wanted to ask around. Don't know how best to use the space.

Only necessary bit is my last name "McQuarrie" being somewhere on there. Either along the betting line or in a logo. Whoever gives me the most significant changes gets an autographed picture of my dog and @bernielomax will send them a poem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom