Bridge/Jumbo Index Issue (4 Viewers)

just waiting to see what the final decision on this matter is and how we need to proceed.

torches.jpg

*(for Modiano... not Jason)

No doubt they should have handled it sooner and they should be handling it now, but am I the only one who thinks Modiano actually will print new cards?
Call me an optimist.

So I have not received a response yet, so I have emailed them for a reply. It took a lot of curbing my frustration in that email in their lack of attentiveness...hopefully I receive a reply that I can share with everyone tomorrow. I am trying to be diplomatic so that a reprint will be the course of action.

Thank you for your patience as always.

Ok, just posted an update for everyone on kickstarter. No reply whatsoever. I try to give a chance and benefit of the doubt but to no avail. A reprint is now in the works and I am hopeful for a March arrival. These most likely will be printed on the Classic Culture plastic. If you want a sample card, let me know.

My apologies for the late reply and this fiasco. January has been a crazy month for me at work.

Ok, just posted an update for everyone on kickstarter. No reply whatsoever. I try to give a chance and benefit of the doubt but to no avail. A reprint is now in the works and I am hopeful for a March arrival. These most likely will be printed on the Classic Culture plastic. If you want a sample card, let me know.

My apologies for the late reply and this fiasco. January has been a crazy month for me at work.
No sample here! Save your $$$ especially if you are on the hook for the reprint!

Yes, Classic Cultures please!! These are the style cards that got me hooked. I really hope you go with these. Also, can we add to our orders or is this it? I am also interested in buying some empty boxes.

Modiano, the hell with them.

Thank you upanddown. I am glad a few people received good decks. However, my obligation to every single backer to have properly printed decks hasn’t let up until everyone receives them, properly printed.

Yes, Classic Cultures please!! These are the style cards that got me hooked. I really hope you go with these. Also, can we add to our orders or is this it? I am also interested in buying some empty boxes.

Modiano, the hell with them.

Let me first get the new decks here first before any additional requests for additional setups than what people ordered. (y) :thumbsup:

Can't say Modiano did anything but back up and folded pre, just as I suspected, POS's. :mad:

Never get a dime from me in the future. The issue was right there in front of their face and they took the money solution instead, take the money and offer no solution. :cautious:

So Jason are you're saying that the Bridge/Jumbo reprints will be on Classic Culture stock? That will be a fair exchange in my book, love those cards.

Can't say Modiano did anything but back up and folded pre, just as I suspected, POS's. :mad:

Never get a dime from me in the future. The issue was right there in front of their face and they took the money solution instead, take the money and offer no solution. :cautious:

So Jason are you're saying that the Bridge/Jumbo reprints will be on Classic Culture stock? That will be a fair exchange in my book, love those cards.
Sucks for them because jdesign would have probably done business with them in the future for other projects had they come thru. Their loss

Did I totally miss a notification on this issue? I bought sets as well, but haven't opened them yet. I'll check when I get home. My biggest fear is another player spotting it, then using it to their advantage. I say that and one of my players wore my wife's reading glass the entire game last week, rhinestones and everything! Hmm...maybe color variation won't matter after all...

Did I totally miss a notification on this issue? I bought sets as well, but haven't opened them yet. I'll check when I get home. My biggest fear is another player spotting it, then using it to their advantage. I say that and one of my players wore my wife's reading glass the entire game last week, rhinestones and everything! Hmm...maybe color variation won't matter after all...
I've played with these cards for 3 games now - 100% cannot spot any issues with cards in the lighting of my room.

Believe me.....I've tried :whistle: :whistling:

Is there a website where we can post a review of their cards and comment on their customer service? My search skills aren't very effective today.

Totally agree with Abby on this. Where can we find a more public forum to air this information?

I've played with these cards for 3 games now - 100% cannot spot any issues with cards in the lighting of my room.

Believe me.....I've tried :whistle: :whistling:

I really get this, with my eyes I can't hardly see it either unless I intently look for it. It's the specter of the possibility that make these cards unusable in any cash game for me. While I might not see it doesn't mean others with better eyes can't (blatantly obvious in some of the photos & videos) and I wouldn't want to put any players at risk with that possibility.

When my parents were in town for Christmas we played some poker, and I showed my mom my red deck and told her the story. I pulled out the lightest card and two random cards and mixed them up. She could easily spot the light card every time. Maybe some decks have less of a problem than others, but if a 65+ year old, non-poker-player can see the light cards without hesitation, it's an issue. Screw Modiano.

Just getting wind of this issue, as I've been away for a while. I'll have a look at my decks this evening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom