Bridge/Jumbo Index Issue (4 Viewers)

Whoa, I'm just seeing this thread right now. I haven't opened my deck yet but will have to check them out to see if they have color differences.

Did anyone get any response from Modiano after sending in your emails and videos?

@pedrofisk i did not mention this no. If this was an issue like the ink issues then yes absolutely. If there was no ink issue, I would have sent you replacements for those bent cards. Usually I catch those too before shipping, but at the time I think I was just excited to get orders out.
Ok, I'll send you a PM about the bent cards then.

The complaint handler, Mauro Mercandel, was out of the office last week and just returned today. I plan to send a follow up note at the end of the week.

I received a reply and i will summarize it a bit later. Today was a brutal day for me and am exhausted. For now, they have received enough replies. They will enjoy their holidays until Jan. 6 and they will visit this issue then. So for us, let’s just enjoy the holidays ahead and I will forward on any response soon after the sixth.

Thank you everyone and happy holidays.

Wtf? I don't have much skin in this, but what kind of competent business blows off a major quality concern of the client for 16 days intentionally and by design?

If I ran my shop like that, I'd be out of business in six months.

chance-there-is.gif

Wtf? I don't have much skin in this, but what kind of competent business blows off a major quality concern of the client for 16 days intentionally and by design?

If I ran my shop like that, I'd be out of business in six months.

We are making an assumption they are competent. :eek: They should have taken a different stance right after Desjgn sent them irrefutable evidence. I will be patient, but am not very optimistic they will react any better this time around, even after all the evidence the rest of us have sent them.

Come January, there will be fire and fury I say... FIRE and FURY :p

I understand all of your frustrations and concerns. I am right there with you all. They have heard from you and had to get through their large production run before they can concentrate on the issues that we’re experiencing. They will deal with our concerns after the sixth and hopefully they decide to do a reprint which they should. If we let our emotions fly right now because they can’t give us their full attention, it might forfeit any chance of them addressing the issue altogether.

If they decide to do nothing or not solve the issue satisfactorily, then we can be all fire and brimstone. I am not the most patient person in the world and wish they would attend to this issue promptly, but I have decided to not let this frustration be a focus.

I understand all of your frustrations and concerns. I am right there with you all. They have heard from you and had to get through their large production run before they can concentrate on the issues that we’re experiencing. They will deal with our concerns after the sixth and hopefully they decide to do a reprint which they should. If we let our emotions fly right now because they can’t give us their full attention, it might forfeit any chance of them addressing the issue altogether.

If they decide to do nothing or not solve the issue satisfactorily, then we can be all fire and brimstone. I am not the most patient person in the world and wish they would attend to this issue promptly, but I have decided to not let this frustration be a focus.

I hope everyone follows your lead on this, enjoys the holidays, and takes some time for some R&R. We can deal with them in January.

On an unrelated note, I'm asking for this MTG card for Xmas :whistle: :whistling:

Image.ashx

Good on you, brother. From everything I’ve read here, i think you’ve got the right approach. Happy holidays to you.

Glad to hear they get to enjoy their holidays while I have shelves stocked full of cards that I cannot sell to holiday shoppers.
And this is exacfly why their approach is a huge 'fuck you' to not only Desjgn, but every one of his customers.

No matter how they finally resolve it -- even with twice the replacement cards for free -- it does not excuse their despicable actions to date. Totally avoidable, and not forgivable imo. High on my shit list forever.

Last edited:
I also received an "Out till Monday" last week (in Italian). Well, its Wednesday night and I just sent a follow-up message.

Has anyone had a reply from Modiano?
They wouldn't ignore everyone, would they?

They would indeed. Last news is that they may respond first or second week of January.

Not a word to me either. Just the auto reply seconds after my email.
Silence otherwise..... :mad:

Gotta feel for Jason and all of us that threw down for a decent product. Still waiting for Modiano to man up and take care of business, I get the feeling they won't. :mad:

(hope they prove me wrong)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom