Bourbon Basement Poker (14 Viewers)

20170622_125724-jpg.105087

I especially like that you took them right to the basement rather than oil them upstairs...

Butterscotch chips go so well with a blue chip. That is a great $1 & $5 combo. They look even better than the mock ups.

Congrats Bill! :D

Looks great, Bill! Congrats on the sweet set. I think I like the hundo the best if I had to pick. Sunsets and Bourbon...gotta love it! (y) :thumbsup:

Now an error chip with that spot pattern would be something huh.

We're all entitled to our opinion, but unless these are newly-discovered, never seen before TRK's, I fail to see how they could be close to a newly-ordered custom set. Scores of people got TRK's. Nobody has a Bourbon Basement set.

As soon as I opened the box I thought off this post. Again, your right :)

Congrats on the set, they look great. Really love the $0.25 and $1

Always hated quarter pies. Something about their look stabs me in the eye. That being said, yours are growing on me. I bet it feels good to finally have them in your presence.

why? just do the edges.

because I like to try different different things and mix it up a bit. Never know what you'll miss if you don't try something at least once. I try to apply this to most things. Even oiling chips. I tried the oil/water method with one barrel of chips. I didn't like it. I can't comment on it if I don't try.

Congrats, Bill. They look amazing.

1.) When does the add on order get placed?

2.) Are you going to do a raffle for these, or just look to sell direct?

Direct sell

Yeah I tried just oiling the edges before and hated it personally. Believe me, I wanted to love it because it is way faster. The splotchiness from some of the oil getting onto the faces bothered me too much to just leave em without doing the whole chip.

Were you glad you took the extra time to oil the whole chip? Just curious. Big difference in the fracs. it seems.

Yeah I tried just oiling the edges before and hated it personally. Believe me, I wanted to love it because it is way faster. The splotchiness from some of the oil getting onto the faces bothered me too much to just leave em without doing the whole chip.

Were you glad you took the extra time to oil the whole chip? Just curious. Big difference in the fracs. it seems.

I didn't oil the faces. I only did one barrel like that. I didn't like the way it saturated the chip. I oil the edges on barrel at a time. Then I loosely mix the chips up in my oiled up hand. It is a touch splotty. After the game session tonight they will be just fine.

I didn't oil the faces. I only did one barrel like that. I didn't like the way it saturated the chip. I oil the edges on barrel at a time. Then I loosely mix the chips up in my oiled up hand. It is a touch splotty. After the game session tonight they will be just fine.

Sadly, it shows in one pic where the chocolate face is still chalky. I'm sure it'll clean up with play, but the sets not that big you can't fondle every chip pre-game.

I had a few extra chips. I've already PM'd the guys that wanted added to the list (I think I got them all). I have one extra sample set if somebody wants it.

B

I had a few extra chips. I've already PM'd the guys that wanted added to the list (I think I got them all). I have one extra sample set if somebody wants it.

B
I would love a set if available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom