Recruiting Tina 39 mm cards mold designer. (1 Viewer)

Larold

Pair
Reaction score
I am looking for help from someone who has experience designing and ordering from Tina. I'm interested in the card mold chip, 39mm, ceramics. I have a rough idea what I want for center artwork but may need help fleshing it out a bit; will keep it on the simple side. Would also need help selecting vibrant, bold colors that are compatible with what Tina can produce.

If you can help me get the order placed as well, that would be much appreciated.

Ideally looking to build approx. 3k chip set spanning about ten base colors, plus a few extras for breakage.

I am attaching a picture I came across that is the general gist of what I'm going for - the background color of the chip shows through the artwork, and the edge spots are 1/8th inch. Not quite those colors, but it's an example of the color-richness I'm looking for - nothing that has a faded look.

Would pay fair rates for someone who has done this before - both the design and ordering.

Gist of what I'm going for (different artwork of course):
example-inlay-background-same-as-chip-color.jpg

If you are available and interested, please let me know what first steps are. Thanks!

I'll be sure to keep Tim in mind. Matt got in touch first so for this particular project I went with him. Tina is producing samples for me (hopefully) as I write this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom