Bourbon Basement Poker (1 Viewer)

Mine arrived as well today. They look great. I really like the $1 & $5 (probably because they are similar to my set) and the 25c chip is great too.

Our sets share 3 colors and they look like an exact match. Makes me feel much more comfortable adding into my own set that the colors will match.

IMG_3104.JPG
IMG_3105.JPG

Our sets share 3 colors and they look like an exact match. Makes me feel much more comfortable adding into my own set that the colors will match.

great minds think alike :)

I'm thinking how good these would look, if they were put into a high altitude cash game.
Say 8,133 feet in the vicinity of 80433, sometime in early August

Thanks, but there will be enough great sets there to play with. I don't really want to fly with 700 chips.

Samples should be rolling in gentlemen. Please post or pm me your honest thoughts. I can take criticism if there is something you don't like about it.

I can take criticism if there is something you don't like about it.

Well, you asked for it...
  • Set is too small. It needs to spread 2, maybe 3 tables. Easily fixed with an add-on though.
  • They're not mine. I cannot relate how much this part sucks about this set.
  • Everything is better with Zombies on them.
Sorry to be so blunt, but you asked for it. :D

Received mine today. Wow they are a great set in person. Love the 25c chip as well as the $20 chip. Love bourbon and these are up my alley. GREAT SET.

As Poker Zombie said the only criticism is they are not mine.

Well, you asked for it...
  • Set is too small. It needs to spread 2, maybe 3 tables. Easily fixed with an add-on though.
  • They're not mine. I cannot relate how much this part sucks about this set.
  • Everything is better with Zombies on them.
Sorry to be so blunt, but you asked for it. :D
Received mine today. Wow they are a great set in person. Love the 25c chip as well as the $20 chip. Love bourbon and these are up my alley. GREAT SET.

As Poker Zombie said the only criticism is they are not mine.

Thanks guys. Means a lot

Got mine yesterday and shame on me for not reading the thread after I placed my sample order. Thanks for offering them up.

Bill the more I look at this set the more I love it!! I have never felt one way or another about the quarter pie chips ,but these are fantastic! the colors you chose to go with the top shelf classy themed set worked perfect. There is no way these don't belong on next years calendar.

Wow..... Thanks!

Got mine too, they look terrific, thanks. I really like the two different labels per chip.

I put in a "redeliver request" online. Hope that does it

Edit: don't paypal anything. They will probably just deliver it

Received. Really nice set, Bill. I think I still love the hundo best followed closely by the fiver if I had to choose. Great color choices all around.

Well, I got a yellow slip in my box that says "postage due $1.27" ?
from some guy named Bill....

Lol, mine didn't have a name associated with it. I got a postage due slip, and just forgot about it, until today (for some reason). I called up the post office and inquired if there was package there with my name on it, and they were like "yup, from some guy named Bill _". I was like "on my way". Lol. They closed in 20 minutes and I almost didn't make it.

Opened 'em up. Wow! Have to say I really like the set overall. The colors are subtle, but classy. I'm a fan of bright quarters, and the browns Can sometimes be blah, but somehow these quarters are cool. Like, I want to dislike them, but I can't. The $1 and $5 chip are outstanding. The mold? Just perfect fit. Looking forward to seeing the set in a week-ish.

Oh, same goes for the postage, it's not anything worth worrying about. I'm not concerned.

I think what happened is I used a firmer cardboard to sandwich the chips in place and made it more rigid which is apparently another 1.27.

My apologies to anyone that this affected. I'll gladly refund you. Just pm me.

Thanks four the compliments erik. O worked hard trying to come up with colors for .25 through the five that worked well together

I can't wait to see them! We're going to get to play with them at WCB8

Hey Bill - I didn't order a sample set, but would like to get a single chip if you have any extras - payment and delivery at WCB. In order of preference:

1) Make mine a double
2) .25
3) $5

If you have an extra full sample set, that would be great too.

Hey Bill - I didn't order a sample set, but would like to get a single chip if you have any extras - payment and delivery at WCB. In order of preference:

1) Make mine a double
2) .25
3) $5

If you have an extra full sample set, that would be great too.

I don't have any extra "make it a double" chips. I'm sure there is an extra quarter or five.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom