Boston or Providence area poker rooms (1 Viewer)

BukNaked36

Straight
Reaction score
Flying into Boston or Providence with a meeting in Webster Mass the next day. Going to be on a Monday or Thursday depending how my schedule goes. What's my best option for poker for a night.

Also, how's flying into Boston vs Providence?

Wish the new Wynn was open. Google isn't showing much poker in MA.

Looks like Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun wood be a similar distance from Webster and would be a shorter trip if I can make Providence work. So which is best for some mid-week 1/2 or 1/3 poker -

MGM Springfield
Foxwoods
Mohegan Sun

Foxwoods is basically poker Mecca around here. That's where I'd go if I were close enough, especially if it's only for $1/$2 NLHE.

I've been away from that area for a number of years now. But when I left Foxwoods poker was on the decline, because it's not conveniently located. I figured a room in Springfield would be making a killing. Is Foxwoods really hopping?

I've been away from that area for a number of years now. But when I left Foxwoods poker was on the decline, because it's not conveniently located. I figured a room in Springfield would be making a killing. Is Foxwoods really hopping?

It's good you mention this, because I was thinking in pre-Springfield terms. It's quite possible FW isn't the center of attention that it once was.

not sure which rooms are on Bravo or Poker Atlas apps, but maybe check those midweek and see which rooms seem to have the most traffic and plan around that?

Been to Springfield a few times and there's usually a number of ½ NHLE tables going after 5

Last edited:
Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun, and MGM Springfield are all on Bravo. I don't see Two Rivers.

Impressive for an early Thursday afternoon - Mohegan 11 (5 - 1/2) tables, Foxwoods 17 (6 - 1/2) tables, Springfield 16 (11 - 1/2) tables. Each has some nice promotions too depending on the day - might be the deciding factor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom