Bodog balance (1 Viewer)

Not to inspire you, but after the fireworks on the 4th of July in 2013, I deposited $100 and ran it up to $20K in 3 days playing strictly PLO. Fish on a heater obvs, but I sent hourly updates and screen grabs via email to fellow PCFers and it was epic. I ended up cashing out less than half after I decided multi-tabling 10/20 PLO at 4am in Brooklyn after returning from bars with my brother in law was +EV.

Cliffs:
  • Got home from multi-family BBQ on 4th of July.
  • Wife passed out, decided to drop $200 on Bovada.
  • Dusted it off, deposited $100 more.
  • Went on epic heater playing 1/2 PLO, decided $3K was my target.
  • $3K hit, I join wife in bed at midnight to go to sleep.
  • Can't sleep, gotta degen more.
  • Ran it up to just under $7K playing 5/10 PLO.
  • Woke up wife at 3am, showed balance and asked her to hide the laptop.
  • I am shaking from action, decide to drink heavily in living room to unwind.
  • 4:30am, secretly visit bedroom, need laptop to degen. Can't find it.
  • Wake wife up at 4:40am, "where is the laptop?"
  • She goes "NOOOOO you are hammered, NOOOOOO"
  • I give blank stare, hold hand out. She pulls the fuckin laptop from under her stomach. She went to sleep on it!
  • Degen up to $13K, go to sleep at 7am, wake up for work at 8am.
At this point I was playing 10/20PLO, the highest at the time on Bovada and not always running. Eventually ran it up to 20K. Went to Brooklyn to visit family, got hammered, opened laptop at 4am and was multitabling 10/20PLO. Sis in law wakes up, gets in fight with my bro in law. I proceed to lose a few big pots and tilt, but not without telling them to "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO SLEEP". Reminder, we were visiting them, not vice versa. Bro in law happy with my yelling, allowed him to go to sleep. Sis in law crying next day, I had to make that shit up with big dinner and apologies.

Only screen shot I can recover. I didn't take any in Brooklyn. You can be this guy.

bovada.png

Not to inspire you, but after the fireworks on the 4th of July in 2013, I deposited $100 and ran it up to $20K in 3 days playing strictly PLO. Fish on a heater obvs, but I sent hourly updates and screen grabs via email to fellow PCFers and it was epic. I ended up cashing out less than half after I decided multi-tabling 10/20 PLO at 4am in Brooklyn after returning from bars with my brother in law was +EV.

Cliffs:
  • Got home from multi-family BBQ on 4th of July.
  • Wife passed out, decided to drop $200 on Bovada.
  • Dusted it off, deposited $100 more.
  • Went on epic heater playing 1/2 PLO, decided $3K was my target.
  • $3K hit, I join wife in bed at midnight to go to sleep.
  • Can't sleep, gotta degen more.
  • Ran it up to just under $7K playing 5/10 PLO.
  • Woke up wife at 3am, showed balance and asked her to hide the laptop.
  • I am shaking from action, decide to drink heavily in living room to unwind.
  • 4:30am, secretly visit bedroom, need laptop to degen. Can't find it.
  • Wake wife up at 4:40am, "where is the laptop?"
  • She goes "NOOOOO you are hammered, NOOOOOO"
  • I give blank stare, hold hand out. She pulls the fuckin laptop from under her stomach. She went to sleep on it!
  • Degen up to $13K, go to sleep at 7am, wake up for work at 8am.
At this point I was playing 10/20PLO, the highest at the time on Bovada and not always running. Eventually ran it up to 20K. Went to Brooklyn to visit family, got hammered, opened laptop at 4am and was multitabling 10/20PLO. Sis in law wakes up, gets in fight with my bro in low. I proceed to lose a few big pots and tilt, but not without telling them to "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO TO SLEEP". Reminder, we were visiting them, not vice versa. Bro in law happy with my yelling, allowed him to go to sleep. Sis in law crying next day, I had to make that shit up with big dinner and apologies.

Only screen shot I can recover. I didn't take any in Brooklyn. You can be this guy.

View attachment 36405

Love this. I LOLed so loud at Tim's email updates that I woke up my wife on multiple occasions during his heater. I think I got in more trouble for waking my wife up than Tim did for dropkicking $10k+.

It is decided. I've got one night and one night only to run this up, and I'm either going to end up busto (most likely) or run it up to at least $500. That's an initial target and is subject to change.

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot how-to tab closed. Wasn't a fan of the heart on the river. Went check-check, he had KT. Up to $120.

And the dream is over. Villain flopped a set of aces but I was still only a 55-44 dog, went brick brick for busto. Was fun while it lasted. Win that flip I get up to $180 and start thinking about $2/$4.

Screenshot (5).png

Oh man, that was a yahtzee flop too. Bummers.

FYI, you can hit the WindowsKey + PrtScn to only capture the active dialog on your screen if you want to keep it snug.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom