Blades V.3 Line-up REVEALED post #64 (3 Viewers)

Phantom

Full House
Reaction score
CSQ is not in production until early next year, so I'm just going to leave this here for the time being ...

stacks_b.jpg

Oh, and this too ...

samples_b.jpg

And, this ...

walther_scene.jpg

Thanks @Ray-Col - awesome and generous with his time and talent (y) :thumbsup:

Sample of 5 chips = $14.15USD + shipping. Will collect soon when ready to place order. Chips probably ready by March/April 2018. Thanks to @detroitdad for re-shipping samples to US/Canadians :)

15 ONLY

1. @Psypher1000 - PAID;
2. @Joe E. - PAID;
3. @detroitdad (Gratis);
4. @Forty4 - PAID;
5. @Ray-Col (Gratis);
6. @Don Clay PAID;
7. @dew4au - PAID;
8. @phaze12 PAID;
9. @doakwolf - PAID;
10. @RowdyRawhide PAID;
11. @links_slayer PAID;
12.@EventHorizonVII - PAID;
13. @GIANTDustySquid PAID REFUNDED;
13. @DJ Mack PAID;
14. @jja412 PAID; and
15.@Perthmike - PAID.

STANDBY

1. @gopherblue ;
2. @Mental Nomad ;
3. @Lars ; and
4. @Bond323 .

Last edited:
Nice! Glad to hear. I hope this is a sign that life is getting back to the point where you can enjoy poker again.

Thanks mate. Yes, much better. After much soul-searching I cannot deny that I do enjoy it and a number of people have come out of the wood-work looking for Blades to re-open, which was pleasing. The book is almost done in the editing phase and by early next year off to the publisher, Blades is getting a minor renovation, and the chips need to be just so :)

Seem fine as-is. Ship it!

haha :)

Also, in for samples.

(Duh.)

Noted mate :)

Did David happen to give you an approximation of the deadline for CSQ orders? :whistle: :whistling:

"likely to be 3-4 months yet (cutoff probably in 2)" was the advice I received :).

I was initially going to do these on A-mold (cost considerations, and get them sooner), but ...

Hi Adam

where ya been? Nice to see you back.

Now finish your damn book and come down to Canberra!
Hahaha, thanks Geoff, awesome. I have been focusing on family and work and yes, the bloody manuscript. Almost there, and definitely in Canberra next year mate.

I might go out on a limb here but I've got a strong suspicion that I can rule out CPC-Black as a base color (unless you're playing meta games).
Mulling over the others, still ... :unsure:

You can just can't leave it alone, can you you shameless chip-designing junkie!!! ;)

Can't wait to see the new project! :)

I might go out on a limb here but I've got a strong suspicion that I can rule out CPC-Black as a base color (unless you're playing meta games).
Mulling over the others, still ... :unsure:

Haha, you will never guess them my friend. You need to have an eye for colours and design to solve this one ... :)

Hey Ad:)

Cool thread :), will follow this for sure (y) :thumbsup:

N

Hey Nico, thanks mate, welcome aboard :)

Haha, you will never guess them my friend. You need to have an eye for colours and design to solve this one ... :)

Hey Nico, thanks mate, welcome aboard :)

Thank you mate, waiting for first clue (y) :thumbsup:

CLUE #1

Blades is a high-stakes gentleman's club. The denoms are the only 'low' thing about this set.

Blades V.3 BLACK 5p (1).png

DG Peach

Last edited:
You know what @Ray-Col , I can't wait so I will reveal the line-up now :)

I love the inlays, but I am going for a completely original idea this time and feel happy with the colours and flow. They are essentially secondaries for the V.2 Blades set.

As always, comments are welcome :).

b41425b2-774f-46cf-817f-ca1cac7590c5.png

P.S. This is not the real line-up ;)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom