Blades V.3 Line-up REVEALED post #64 (1 Viewer)

As always, comments are welcome

Individually I love the 5, 25, and 5. I'll probably be in the minority here. I don't think the edge spots flow very well. The half pie chip feels out of place sandwich between the 1 and 20. It doesn't work for me personally. I'm also not a fan of the color sharing edge spots (especially the chocolate on the five and the 20). Again, I know some guys think it helps the flow better, I don't. There is to many colors in the CPC wheel house to choose from.

The lnlay is awesome. I love love love the look of it. In for samples of course.

Thanks chaps. The renders by @Ray-Col are awesome as usual, and they really do help you visualise things. Hmmmm, I think I will go back and look at some of the colour and spot choices a bit closer now that I have seen these.

Looks sharp. The 20 quid is sick! What quantities are you thinking about in this set?

Cheers DJ. Probably looking around the 700 mark for numbers.

Individually I love the 5, 25, and 5. I'll probably be in the minority here. I don't think the edge spots flow very well. The half pie chip feels out of place sandwich between the 1 and 20. It doesn't work for me personally. I'm also not a fan of the color sharing edge spots (especially the chocolate on the five and the 20). Again, I know some guys think it helps the flow better, I don't. There is to many colors in the CPC wheel house to choose from.

The lnlay is awesome. I love love love the look of it. In for samples of course.

Thanks Bill :). I agree with you my friend. I was trying out a few different things I hadn't seen/done before and thought I was happy with them, but you make some excellent points. Coupled with the renders, I think I will revisit some/many of the concepts.

Stand by all units.

Hi,

Just in the process of finalising this before placing the order, and will reveal the real line-up in a couple of days. @Ray-Col is amazing at allowing one to visualise the set before production, and is an absolutely tremendous fella as well.

The previous line-up was a decoy :) apologies for my immaturity.

SAMPLES: At this stage I am limiting the samples to 15. Price to follow, but will most likely be shipped from the US :). By all means, express interest and if all 15 are not spoken for ...

Stand by for more transmissions.

Last edited:
In too, love the colors, nice secondary set Ad (y) :thumbsup:
Hi Nico,

Thanks mate, the line-up I previously posted is not the real one sorry mate, still waiting on renders before revealing :). Hopefully in a day or so. :)

:), sorry about that chief.

Hello mate, will pop you in the list, but preference to Blades V1. & V.2 holders if they are interested and the numbers are beyond 15. If enough spares come, you will be second in line :)

JUST A REMINDER TO INTERESTED PERSONS - please confirm if you have a Blades V.1, and/or V.2, and/or neither :). Saves me going back into my hard copy files to cross-reference etc...

Cheers,
Adam
No worries completely understand. New to collecting well poker in general

still waiting on renders before revealing :). Hopefully in a day or so. :)
Although two Ryzen 7 machines are crunching on the final render for 28 hours (as of yet), there's little hope to finish the pic 'in a day'. :(
To specify 'or so' in greater detail: At least another 52 hours, probably more depending on how well noise cleans up while constantly shooting lightsamples at it ...

Sorry for proclaiming Job's news :unsure:

Although two Ryzen 7 machines are crunching on the final render for 28 hours (as of yet), there's little hope to finish the pic 'in a day'. :(
To specify 'or so' in greater detail: At least another 52 hours, probably more depending on how well noise cleans up while constantly shooting lightsamples at it ...

Sorry for proclaiming Job's news :unsure:
Rainer my friend, you are going above and beyond. My phraseology was poor, and not intended to put pressure on.

These renders are well worth waiting for.:)

Thanks for the update.

Rainer my friend, you are going above and beyond. My phraseology was poor, and not intended to put pressure on.
Oh, I'm pretty sure that your phraseology was spot on and the poor thing in this case is my understanding of the english languange (where I take too much of it literally) :whistle: :whistling:
I'm not feeling urged whatsoever if that was your concern. There's nothing more to do for me than to wait for the computers to finish the job. And maybe a little longer as I'm about to implement a silly idea I had this morning.
Therefore I might temporize with everyone and dig a tad deeper into this mysterious 'or so'-timeframe. ;)

These renders are well worth waiting for.:)
As well as your chips! Who isn't in for samples by now might deeply regret later ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom