Blades V.3 Line-up REVEALED post #64 (1 Viewer)

Oh, I'm pretty sure that your phraseology was spot on and the poor thing in this case is my understanding of the english languange (where I take too much of it literally) :whistle: :whistling:
I'm not feeling urged whatsoever if that was your concern. There's nothing more to do for me than to wait for the computers to finish the job. And maybe a little longer as I'm about to implement a silly idea I had this morning.
Therefore I might temporize with everyone and dig a tad deeper into this mysterious 'or so'-timeframe. ;)

As well as your chips! Who isn't in for samples by now might deeply regret later ...
Thanks Rainer, can't wait to see them.

Gonna need these samples to go with the rest
20160714_132741.jpg

Hello all,

Just thought I would let you know that the line-up is revealed in the OP. Yep, I'm goin' for it this time.

Here is the CPC mocks for colours :), just doesn't have the same effect anymore does it - thanks to @Ray-Col (y) :thumbsup:

7ccc2e4b-df86-4a95-9c75-ff4aa3f75eb2.png

samples_b.jpg

stacks_b.jpg

splash_b.jpg

Last edited:
You don't even need the chips now. You've already got them in virtual form. That's considered the same in 2017, yeah? This is some clever technology, Mr. @Ray-Col !

I was tempted to say they had arrived haha. Would save a fair bit :)

Wow, those look great! Stellar work as always from Mr. Thread-ripper himself, @Ray-Col. Are they done yet ;)

They came out wonderfully well and convinced me it was the way to go.

CSQ is not in production until early next year, so I'm just going to leave this here for the time being ...

stacks_b.jpg

Oh, and this too ...

samples_b.jpg

Thanks @Ray-Col - awesome and generous with his time and talent (y) :thumbsup:

SAMPLES (15 only) Preference initially to those that have Blades V.1 and V.2. Prices to follow.

View attachment 133864 View attachment 133865

1. @Psypher1000 ;
2. @Joe E. ;
3. @detroitdad ;
4. @Forty4 ;
5. @Ray-Col ;
6. @Don Clay ;
7. @dew4au ;
8. @phaze12 ;
9. @doakwolf ;
10. @RowdyRawhide ;
14. @GIANTDustySquid (stand-by); and
15.@EventHorizonVII (stand-by)
Love to get a sample set if one is available.

I’ll take one, if there’s one available. Always loved these sets of yours and I’m a huge bond fan.

I’ll take one, if there’s one available. Always loved these sets of yours and I’m a huge bond fan.

Hey mate, thanks for the kind words. Will pop you on the list as a stand-by mate and see how we go. If I have enough 'spares' it shouldn't be a problem :)

Loving the Aria tribute. Can’t wait for some hardcore pron of these.

Thanks Rich, so am I :)

I’ll take one if available.

List is full at the moment, but hanks for the interest :) if anything changes, you are next in line (y) :thumbsup:

That 20 is pretty much what I had settled on for my replacement $.25! Well done.

It is a great colour combo. I couldn't fault any of them and wanted to keep the line-up intact :)

Thanks all for your interest regarding samples. If anything changes regarding how many will be ultimately be available, will let you know.

@Ray-Col Love my Ryzen system, I run an R5 1600 OC to 4 GHz, shes a beast for produtivity!
Yup, decent performance, lots of bang for the buck. But I HATE the performance/behaviour/load balancing of Win 10 when multiple tasks (all with low priority) are pushing the cpu load to the max. Not snappy at all compared to systems with good ole Win 7. :rolleyes:

Hey guys,

walther_scene.jpg

I am about to place this order with CPC and am collecting for the sample sets :).

Re-shipping for US chaps will be done by @detroitdad (much thanks to Bill), so you will pay him for shipping when the time comes.

For US and Canadians, please forward $14.15USD via Paypal to adandsarz@gmail.com ('Sarah' is my wife).

For @Don Clay (Nico mate (y) :thumbsup:) - $21USD for samples shipped from Oz - via Paypal to adandsarz@gmail.com

Aussies, yours will be $17.95USD - via Paypal to adandsarz@gmail.com

For @Ray-Col - for assistance with renders, yours are on me mate (y) :thumbsup:

For @detroitdad - yours are on me too bloke (y) :thumbsup:

@Psypher1000 ;
@Joe E. ;
@Forty4 ;
@Don Clay ;
@dew4au ;
@phaze12 ;
@doakwolf ;
@RowdyRawhide ;
@links_slayer ;
@EventHorizonVII ;
@GIANTDustySquid ;
@jja412 ; and
@Perthmike .

Any dramas or change of heart, let me know asap :)

Thanks guys.

Adam

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom