Bean Town Poker Room (7 Viewers)

I mean honestly I’m opposed to relabeled chips and I’m opposed to white $100s. But I played with those chips and they’re awesome. And red white and blue chips are just awesome. So let’s go!
This sets the nuts :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. Those 48mm chips stack like absolute bricks lol.

I mean honestly I’m opposed to relabeled chips and I’m opposed to white $100s. But I played with those chips and they’re awesome. And red white and blue chips are just awesome. So let’s go!
Did you say relabels are bad :whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling:. I needed fracs For my Isles lol.

40C8966F-34C4-4B10-B6DC-48EBC4A66917.jpeg

Putting the together a last minute game for today. Don’t want to tag spam people so if you see this and are itching for poker just PM me.

Having a game today at 8pm. Let me know if anyone wants to come play! .50/.50 $100 max.

Last edited:
Class act @mistahclean
Dropped by and brought my babies home! Next game they will surely be in play. Thanks again man!
View attachment 1068293
Sending out a big Thank You to gracious host @sheikh617 for another fun game over the weekend! These solids are electric and they play really well when you're getting hit by the deck until 2:30am playing Scarney! Thanks bud, and I can't wait to try stacking a few of those Martini Club chips.

Sending out a big Thank You to gracious host @sheikh617 for another fun game over the weekend! These solids are electric and they play really well when you're getting hit by the deck until 2:30am playing Scarney! Thanks bud, and I can't wait to try stacking a few of those Martini Club chips.
Great having you man! You had MOUNTAINS of chips in front of you :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Just went over this thread….

All I gotta say is…..

OH MY….. FUUUUUCK your sets go hard.

You’re a bad influence, because now I wanna do a relabel set. You even got @upNdown to say nice things! Wild wild world…. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You ever think about releasing those THICCC chippys….. PM me ;):love:
Yeah getting Rob(@upNdown) to be nice was my life long chipping goal and I have accomplished it!

The thiccccc ladies are definitely a super fun set to get into play. Very much looking forward to getting some local chippers for a round 2 game. Those chips are way too nice for my regs lol.

Customs/Relabels are the shit. Base sets don't do it much for me anymore. My head always goes to how can I relabel and make a badass custom set lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom