Bean Town Poker Room (6 Viewers)

These are gunna be a sick frac! Thanks @Nanook for taking on the murder jobs! Our own chip hit man :cool

B34C92AC-F3E8-4826-9AB1-5E7854422DC6.png

Lost $300 at Resort World playing 1/3. Didn’t like the table and ran bad enough where rebuying wasn’t the move. I was free rolling from a big slot hit and took some of that money back to the same slot. Suffice to say we’ve been doing it wrong boys! Lololol.

The free roll hit
7604B085-42CB-4573-BCBE-71A461B2A881.jpeg

The run good hits!
297DC395-F299-43E0-915C-81A0A5FA61F7.jpeg

For anyone who wants to know the slot name.
9EA8586B-B9D6-48E6-A08E-DF5F88E9EF1D.jpeg

Last edited:
In . What’s the parking situation on a Sunday ?
Sundays the best day! Anywhere is free game. Street parking tends to fill up but there is a municipal lot down the street from my house called Foss Park. So that’s always a good option. Otherwise anywhere around my street or that block.

@legend672 @Madmizike @Jonstro @glynn @jpietrella

Doors open @ 1pm. A few of you have been here prior so you should know your way in. I will PM the first time players address info and entry instructions! I will have a fridge stocked with waters, seltzers, and a few beers. There’s a few misc spiked seltzers in there too. If you drink something particular then BYOB. I’ll also have some snacks out and was hoping to order food as a group around 2-3pm. Maybe a couple of pizzas or something.

Any questions, just let me know!

See you all @ 1! Currently at 6 handed after a cancellation. I will try and fill a seat or two with some of my regs.

Big thanks to the chippers who made it by. I think we had like 7/8 at the table? Chips were definitely the star of the show. Thanks for listening to me bitch about running like absolute garbage!

@glynn @Madmizike @jpietrella @Jonstro @upNdown and a couple of lurkers who don’t post often but are members.

The big winner dialed in!
BB293499-FB35-4566-BE86-C80049B3B87B.jpeg

Beware this man!
He is a very bad man!
He will call your 10x raise pre with 5 7 off! (Then hit trips on the flop and take ALL your chippies)
609162ED-507C-4CD0-BC4D-1B80A875927C.jpeg

Thanks for the game @sheikh617
Great chips, great fun!

I know right. Quite a swing, glad it went my way. Getting a better feel for the PLO setup

Last couple sessions were getting a little stuffy with 8 dudes in one small room. Hoping this addition will make the games a lot more comfortable! Old one shat the bed so decided on this new Frigidaire unit. Bought some hose couplers and an extension from Home Depot to get the vent to run from the window to the side like that. Hoping it stands the test of time!

3537FDD2-CA28-4F57-957E-BC2B8F24098F.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom