Bean Town Poker Room (9 Viewers)

Just went over this thread….

All I gotta say is…..

OH MY….. FUUUUUCK your sets go hard.

You’re a bad influence, because now I wanna do a relabel set. You even got @upNdown to say nice things! Wild wild world…. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You ever think about releasing those THICCC chippys….. PM me ;):love:
Two new ones to join the hoard. They will be seeing play ASAP! Those Palms might be my favorite set haha. I’ve always wanted the RHC spotted ones but fuck am I happy I got to score these!
B781771F-0EC1-479E-8E55-ECA884261CAE.jpeg
B2C3EB6F-48F7-4869-BA26-16C54DE71167.jpeg

Got smacked in the face with the deck for the first few hours at Mo's last night and then took a brutal beat running a sizeable pot for two boards to go broke for the night.

Had a blast at both ends of it and a losing night is a lot more tolerable when it's a great game with friendly players and a fantastic host!

Got smacked in the face with the deck for the first few hours at Mo's last night and then took a brutal beat running a sizeable pot for two boards to go broke for the night.

Had a blast at both ends of it and a losing night is a lot more tolerable when it's a great game with friendly players and a fantastic host!
I can’t believe you didn’t win one of the boards. Rough one for sure. But man the chips were the absolute star. I had non chippers at my game complimenting them heavily so you know they’re the fuckin shit. LOVE the plaques. I had 4 to end the night!

9D8F6853-FFBA-4EDD-9745-AF7ED0244354.jpeg

Alrighty so I'd like to get the below chips into play! To do so I need chip crazed degenerates like myself to come and GAMBOL with me! I'd like to host a PCF game and invite some of the local guys! I'm tagging them below, if I forgot anyone, feel free to tag them.

Date: April 22 or 23 depending on what day more people are free
Time: Best start time for those who are in, earlier the better IMO
Stakes: .50/.50 $100 Max - Rebuys up to 1/2 big stack - NLHE unless we get short in which case I'm down for circus

I usually like to be more structured but the goal of the loose date and start time is to be flexible for max participation as I am free that whole weekend. For those tagged please state your preferred date and time below. If you are free both days please comment both so that I can pick the day for max participation. Will be capping to 8 handed.

@legend672 @Jonstro @jpietrella @ReallyGoodUsername @upNdown @raynmanas @glynn @Madmizike @Roslindale @GrumpyCatMalaka @Willpass @Stackme @mistahclean

Feel free to tag locals that I might have missed.

ce735742-3bc1-4999-a061-f77d5c3bc4c5-jpeg.1103582

Last edited:
Aw man. That Sunday is Easter and I’m tied up both days. But keep me on the list, I’ll get back there soon hopefully.

Count me in for either day! My preference would be a for a Saturday midday start, but I should be able to swing any time on either day with enough heads up.

damnit, i'll be in florida that weekend. how about this saturday instead??
I might be having a game this Saturday albeit not a PCF game and this set will likely not be in play. If still interested in playing just PM me ;)

Excellent. Looks like it’ll be that Sunday based on the replies above!

Those chips look great! Going to be out fo town from the 16th to the 8th. Sadly going to miss this one.

@jpietrella @Jonstro @legend672 @Madmizike

Lockup Sunday the 23rd of April please! Start time will be posted soon.

@Roslindale @glynn, let me know if you gents are around. @72o Missed you on the original invite, let me know if you are free and would like to swing by Bean Town Poker!

We got three seats to fill with chippers! I could always add a few of my regs in but prefer this to be mini PCF meetup lol.
0e291b84-41d7-4bcc-9825-b21e322aef1d-jpeg.1103585

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom