GB Completed Art-Supplied Cards Mold Group Buy (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're talking racks, does anyone have any suggestions for ones that are good for 43mm Cards Mold?

If you looking for air-tight rack for 43mm Card mold, I using B&G Rack but they are rare and not easy to get
7A52EDC0-AAD6-4FFD-AD5A-5B9B9A4B7BD6.jpeg

The commonly used Rack I seem people are using is the Matsui Rack or the China-replica version like the one below.
Good thing is they can hold up to 47mm Chip
E2F1789A-6F70-4D56-8835-DA1AA24A6A06.jpeg

Spinnettis
So would these be the Spinetti's? https://spinettisgaming.com/products/clear-acrylic-chip-tray-for-43mm-baccarat-chips

The commonly used Rack I seem people are using is the Matsui Rack or the China-replica version like the one below.
Good thing is they can hold up to 47mm Chip
And these I guess are knock off Matsui? Can't tell, but I figure it would mention the brand if they were the real deal: https://pokerchiplounge.com/acrylic-chip-tray-with-lid-for-43mm-size-poker-chips.html

So would these be the Spinetti's? https://spinettisgaming.com/products/clear-acrylic-chip-tray-for-43mm-baccarat-chips

And these I guess are knock off Matsui? Can't tell, but I figure it would mention the brand if they were the real deal: https://pokerchiplounge.com/acrylic-chip-tray-with-lid-for-43mm-size-poker-chips.html
Matsui don’t sell to public unless you doing it together with a chip GB add-on

I think @liftapint just had a GB you may be able to squeeze in or ask if he have any extra ordered if you looking for them

Can confirm that the Tina chips I received last week are a little too loose in a 68mm rack. My measuring tape shows the barrel right at 65mm. Looking into the 66.7 mentioned above.

Reactions: DRG
Can confirm that the Tina chips I received last week are a little too loose in a 68mm rack. My measuring tape shows the barrel right at 65mm. Looking into the 66.7 mentioned above.

I see the Chipco racks on Apache are a little cheaper but shipping is around $25 for me. Spinettis has free shipping on $70 order so might be best to go that route and add in a few extras.

Last edited:
Thanks @philhut and @perfectjawnz
I thought I bought these at my last purchase of racks from them but must’ve gotten their “standard” 70 mm racks instead.

I’ll keep my eyes open for these to be back in stock… I need 14.

Y'all are f'in weird. The rack you need is 66.7, end of story.

In my opinion, 68mm is a little too big for cards mold. All my cards mold barrels measure 65.5mm so that's quite a bit of wiggle room. If you want the very best fit, buy the 66.7mm racks that Spinettis sells. But they are a little more expensive.

My chips are Feburary 2020 "Anita's" cards mold. The 68mm works great for my chips. Perhaps the blanks have changed or vary in width.

How many times had the King proclaimed across the land the RACK size that's needed. In this case smaller the tray the better.

Cards Mold 66.7mm tray!

+1 for what @Venturalvn , @TX_Golf_N_Poker , and @SeanGecko say: 66.7 mm is the way to go for Tina’s cards mold.

I’ve mentioned my “work around” for wider racks and actually have no idea what size my current racks are, just that they hold 21 of Tina’s cards mold chips per row… so I’ll just use a spacer until I get some 66.7 mm racks.

So just to be clear, I wholeheartedly agree with those more experienced and knowledgeable than I that 66.7 mm racks from any of several sources will give you the best fit for these chips. Whether there’s some chip “wiggle room” in your rows or use spacers to help with fit seems to be a matter if personal taste and preference (and cost).

+1 for what @Venturalvn , @TX_Golf_N_Poker , and @SeanGecko say: 66.7 mm is the way to go for Tina’s cards mold.

I’ve mentioned my “work around” for wider racks and actually have no idea what size my current racks are, just that they hold 21 of Tina’s cards mold chips per row… so I’ll just use a spacer until I get some 66.7 mm racks.

So just to be clear, I wholeheartedly agree with those more experienced and knowledgeable than I that 66.7 mm racks from any of several sources will give you the best fit for these chips. Whether there’s some chip “wiggle room” in your rows or use spacers to help with fit seems to be a matter if personal taste and preference (and cost).

I have found that the 4mm Universal Rack Space from 3D Printed Poker Products takes up all of the slack in my plastic chip racks when holding Tina's 39mm card mold chips.

Since every rack is a little bit different, you first want to measure using calipers or purchase a sample set of the spacers.

me every time I get an email alert of a response from this thread and I excitedly check thinking it’s an update about the actual chips but it’s really another comment about chips racks…

Attachments

• 4EFD265F-0BD4-4DC6-BEAB-A0A8AA841695.gif
    4EFD265F-0BD4-4DC6-BEAB-A0A8AA841695.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 42
me every time I get an email alert of a response from this thread and I excitedly check thinking it’s an update about the actual chips but it’s really another comment about chips racks…
Good news! This is a post about the chips! They are still in transit to USA and tracking info hasn’t been updated, which means they haven’t hit stateside customs yet. :cool

1658348449799.gif

@Laker285 , the trick is to look at the email alert and note who it was that replied.... all but @dmoney and @Pinesol13 get ignored until I want to check in later when I'm bored. :wow:;):sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom