Cheap 68mm racks are back Canada (1 Viewer)

philhut

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I generally do not like to promote anything from Amazon but these are the cheapest racks available in Canada
68mm racks that are made in china with a made in china logo on the middle rack are actually sized as advertised.

they work great for Paulson and Cards Mold chips fitting snuggly enough and controlling barrels to 20 for all but the most worn chips.
68mm racks for cheap

Last edited:
O
ahah I saw you commented :p
Yes posted a positive review. I'd buy more but i'd need to buy more chips to use em and I HAVE ENOUGH....

i see there is a shipping fee listed....I was never charged that amount on previous orders. Sorry...... still the cheapest for 68mm in Canada.

these fit standard 39mm chips?
yes, they fit great. The Cards mold chips are snug with just a slight bit of wabble in the USED HSI's for reference. They work for 39mm and 36mm chips in rows of 20

QlgEyrB.jpg

they also fit my Anita's Cards Mold chips great

9UqMHc5.jpg

Last edited:
I have about 6-7 used Paulson racks and a bunch of Unique 39mm. racks if any Canadians are interested. I can supply the Paulson racks for free.

these will likely be back in stock in the future. They were out of stock for most of the summer likely with oversea's supply lag challenges but when restocked they go back up but also seem to sell out fast. Basically check back often and buy every rack you possibly need when you see them

FYI, the racks from this sale are better than the el cheapo ones I got from discount poker, but not as good as Chipco ones.

Mint Paulsons still move a bit in them.

Still happy with them though.

FYI, the racks from this sale are better than the el cheapo ones I got from discount poker, but not as good as Chipco ones.

Mint Paulsons still move a bit in them.

Still happy with them though.
Dang, every time I load the page they are sold out! I need to get me some of these dam racks!

act fast I just bought 4 more sets
Thanks alot bro!

Super cool to post a reminder, I've got 20 racks coming in!

There were 6 units left (Looks like 10 racks/unit), and I took 2.

4 UNITS LEFT as per Amazon.ca (I know all the Americans probably have more choices and more racks for cheaper, but us Canadians gotta chip too)
Screenshot_20211225-065856.png

Also, there were no fees deposit necessary. Do not be afraid my Canadian brethren, I wasn't even taxed! 20 racks for less than $40 shipped. Not bad....

Just for the record CPC Horse Head Mold chips are tight in these racks....they fit either perfectly snug or in a few cases I had to sort through my new chips to find that odd one they "may" be thicker using only my eyes as a judge. There is Zero chance of an extra chip and for a few racks you have to wiggle the rack of 20 in. I just added 4 boxes of racks recently to accommodate the new chips. One day soon I will have to pull out one of my tables for some pictures of all the chips I have some how amassed...... Everything they say about PCF is bloody true, PCF spawns chips in your house like crazy.

Just for the record CPC Horse Head Mold chips are tight in these racks....they fit either perfectly snug or in a few cases I had to sort through my new chips to find that odd one they "may" be thicker using only my eyes as a judge. There is Zero chance of an extra chip and for a few racks you have to wiggle the rack of 20 in. I just added 4 boxes of racks recently to accommodate the new chips. One day soon I will have to pull out one of my tables for some pictures of all the chips I have some how amassed...... Everything they say about PCF is bloody true, PCF spawns chips in your house like crazy.
They don't fit my Milano Crazy Horses or CPC samples in diameter. They only fit my paulsons and ceramics.

The milanos hang in air as do the CPCs
My HHR CPCs are totally flush in the rounded mold. I believe you are right about the Milano's if I remember correctly there is a slight variance in the size where some the chips float....this is more pronounced on the 2015 version than 2017. The same 68mm racks are also snug for chips like Nexgens and some Dice chips only allow 19/barrel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom