GB Completed Art-Supplied Cards Mold Group Buy (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have really enjoyed the back and forth through this thread. Great laughs, built up anticipation, and a good community feel. Thanks for the laughs guys. It will be bittersweet when this closes because it’ll mean we’ll have our chips, but it will also mean no more of the back and forth, funny gifs, and excitement lol. Here’s to a few more weeks of funny gifs before the chips arrive…
167EC289-AD40-44D8-B90B-4809420B864C.gif

I have really enjoyed the back and forth through this thread. Great laughs, built up anticipation, and a good community feel. Thanks for the laughs guys. It will be bittersweet when this closes because it’ll mean we’ll have our chips, but it will also mean no more of the back and forth, funny gifs, and excitement lol. Here’s to a few more weeks of funny gifs before the chips arrive…
View attachment 966556

Indeed, group buy threads are special!

Also......SO......MANY.....BOXES!
20220813_102434.jpg

100 boxes assembled, then double-boxed = 50 boxes ready to ship some beautiful chippies all across the good old US-of-A

View attachment 968111

Reshipping workstation ready to go! Excuse the disaster of a garage :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I'm looking at this photo and trying to figure out where the "disaster of a garage" is???

If my garage was that neat and tidy, my wife would have a heart attack. I don't think I could set up those three tables and the cart anywhere in my garage without doing several hours of cleanup first...

I'm looking at this photo and trying to figure out where the "disaster of a garage" is???

If my garage was that neat and tidy, my wife would have a heart attack. I don't think I could set up those three tables and the cart anywhere in my garage without doing several hours of cleanup first...
Agreed…I think most garages don’t have any space remaining in which to park a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom