GB Completed Aria’s Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy US / CAN (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shoot- mine got here too! I didn't get a notification like usual on the informed delivery, but just checked tracking and it says delivered
200-3.gif

Glad to see these are rolling in!

REMINDER! I still have 9 participants who have not sent me their shipping payment and a few who have not PM'd their shipping address. I'm going to work on my two remaining orders that didn't go out due to running out of packing materials, and my two international orders tomorrow. Then I guess I will start bugging those who haven't paid for shipping yet.

REMINDER! I still have 9 participants who have not sent me their shipping payment and a few who have not PM'd their shipping address. I'm going to work on my two remaining orders that didn't go out due to running out of packing materials, and my two international orders tomorrow. Then I guess I will start bugging those who haven't paid for shipping yet.

I pm’d you all of their addresses for reshipping. They all moved to Louisiana. I know it’s kinda ironic that it’s my address but just look over that minor detail :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I am very interested in the following

x200 - .25
x200 - 1
x100 - 5
Few Barrels of 20s

If anyone got extra or are looking to sell some chips please message or reply this this I am looking hard for these!

Thank you so much

Just realized I posted in wrong thread. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That’s what happens when you have multiple cards mold GB’s getting delivered within a day of each other.
dude, I'm in the same boat and I was gonna post that my custom cards mold was delayed until tomorrow and then was like wait k9dr isn't in that one... is he?

sooooo many chippies all at once!

Just realized I posted in wrong thread. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

That’s what happens when you have multiple cards mold GB’s getting delivered within a day of each other. Hopefully I’m posting pics of my Aria’s tomorrow. :)
LOL. I was going to say "Thanks WHO???" Then I looked at the pics. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

As one denomination gets low, the cash $100 chip, I seem to be one wrapper short... GRRRR... I thought I had been so careful, and I know from my original inventory that I had the correct number to start with. So somehow it looks like I've put a roll of cash $100 chips in someone's box by mistake, and probably in place of another chip that you really wanted. Possibly one of the T100 chips, or a different denomination.

So PLEASE EVERYONE - as you unpack your boxes, check your quantities against your order and let me know ASAP if you have any errors. Whether it be the $100 cash chips or any other denomination. Apparently I'm human and can make mistakes. Who knew! ;)

IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ

As one denomination gets low, the cash $100 chip, I seem to be one wrapper short... GRRRR... I thought I had been so careful, and I know from my original inventory that I had the correct number to start with. So somehow it looks like I've put a roll of cash $100 chips in someone's box by mistake, and probably in place of another chip that you really wanted. Possibly one of the T100 chips, or a different denomination.

So PLEASE EVERYONE - as you unpack your boxes, check your quantities against your order and let me know ASAP if you have any errors. Whether it be the $100 cash chips or any other denomination. Apparently I'm human and can make mistakes. Who knew! ;)
lol, I checked inventory every five boxes I packed or so, just so I would avoid this. I was paranoid. Sucks, but it is SO easy to do.
I hope your group buyers tipped you well for enduring!

Just inventoried my chips, and everything is perfect! Thanks @TX_Golf_N_Poker
I think deep down I may be a blonde... I still want everyone to check their numbers, but I figured out what I did. I had a roll assigned to me that I opened for sample sets. So I'm all good on the cash $100s. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Did anyone get some extra of these? Enough to make a sample set of 12 to 20 chips they'd be willing to sell?
Once I have everyone's orders packed, I think I will have an extra full sample set (14 chips) or two. No promises, but PM me in a couple days and I'll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom