GB Completed Aria’s Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy US / CAN (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: If you are outside the US, please ignore the shipping costs below. Once you have sent me your shipping address I will work out the cost and deal with you directly via PM.

OK folks, here are your shipping costs. I was looking at the other GBs and my numbers seem a little lower. but this is what PayPal shipping is telling me with a small round up to the nearest dollar. So I guess they're giving out a decent discount. If you are not using them, you should. Easy Peasy and a discount to boot!

Please send Shipping cost amount below PayPal Friends and Family to dnett57@gmail.com. And thanks for all the addresses. Looks like I've heard from almost half of you already. You guys aren't anxious to get your chips, are you??? LOL!

Most of the multiple box shipments look pretty cut and dry. But once I start packing, if it looks like I can save you a box SAFELY I will do so, and will refund the difference in cost.

I'm going to try and finish inventory tonight and will try to snap a few pr0n photos to share later. It's a pretty impressive site. Every once in a while I hear my wife's antique dining room table let out a large CREAK! Hope I don't get woken up by a CRASH in the middle of the night!!!

1642045960111.png

Last edited:
OK folks, here are your shipping costs. I was looking at the other GBs and my numbers seem a little lower. but this is what PayPal shipping is telling me with a small round up to the nearest dollar. So I guess they're giving out a decent discount. If you are not using them, you should. Easy Peasy and a discount to boot!

Please send Shipping cost amount below PayPal Friends and Family to dnett57@gmail.com. And thanks for all the addresses. Looks like I've heard from almost half of you already. You guys aren't anxious to get your chips, are you??? LOL!

Most of the multiple box shipments look pretty cut and dry. But once I start packing, if it looks like I can save you a box SAFELY I will do so, and will refund the difference in cost.

I'm going to try and finish inventory tonight and will try to snap a few pr0n photos to share later. It's a pretty impressive site. Every once in a while I hear my wife's antique dining room table let out a large CREAK! Hope I don't get woken up by a CRASH in the middle of the night!!!

View attachment 845622
Done

FYI - I just realized a couple of you are outside of the US, so the above shipping amounts will not be correct. Once I have your address I will recompute your shipping and will send you a PM with the actual cost. Sorry, in my hurry to get this going, I had forgotten about this issue.

Are we waiting for a pm from @TX_Golf_N_Poker ? Can’t wait to see these in person.
This message is for everyone. If I have your shipping address and payment, then you will get a PM from me with a photo of your label and tracking info when it's ready to go out. I can't say how long the entire process will take, but I hope to have a good number out the door this weekend.

This message is for everyone. If I have your shipping address and payment, then you will get a PM from me with a photo of your label and tracking info when it's ready to go out. I can't say how long the entire process will take, but I hope to have a good number out the door this weekend.
Thanks for the update and taking this on for us.

CjD5DYdWUAEAEbo.jpg

Hey gang! Time for a little update. I wish the news was better, but dang this is taking much longer than I expected. I'm even boxing right now when I should be working... I have about half the orders boxed up. Over half of those are also labeled and sealed, but I'm cutting off for now to run some to the post office. If your box went out today you will get a PM tonight with your tracking number. The rest of what's boxed now (almost all where shipping has been paid) will go out tomorrow. I'm also starting to run out of supplies. More padded mailers (I use them inside the boxes) are on the way, and I'll be ordering more tape tonight. Who knew I would need at least 20 rolls of packing tape!!! (I bought 12 last week)

Going to the PO today:

20220118_154545.jpg

These plus a couple more will go out tomorrow:

20220118_154551.jpg

If you haven't paid for your shipping or sent me your mailing address, now is the time to do that. I'd rather not have to send a bunch of PM requests if I can help it. Thanks!

Re-shipping is by far the worst part of running group buys. You'll get there. :cool
Yes, I have a pretty good routine going. I'm just trying to be extra careful with both counting and packing. @FDLmold 's double boxing method is awesome and should keep the chips all nice and safe.

Yes, I have a pretty good routine going. I'm just trying to be extra careful with both counting and packing. @FDLmold 's double boxing method is awesome and should keep the chips all nice and safe.
I got the idea from Tommy, and improved it a little. If you double box, you can get by with a lot less internal padding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom