GB Completed Aria’s Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy US / CAN (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I was going to post that link eventually, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.
No worries, You have enough to do. FYI, I got lazy and forgot to send the art to Gene until I saw your post. Sent it a few minutes ago.

Thanks!

If any of the sets that were given up on are still available I’m interested. Either cash or tourney

I might pass my set on upon receipt as I have moved on to other sets in the interim.

^Same

I have other cards mold chips I have since added on to, so once these Aria cash chips arrive I may put them right up for sale.

A210DD50-86F6-4C63-AE26-45A2BC5F92E2.jpeg

This is a good news / bad news notice. Obviously the good news is that they are finally moving. The bad news is that I will be 1000 miles away from home on December 28th.

Hopefully it will be no big deal to reschedule delivery for after I return.

This is a good news / bad news notice. Obviously the good news is that they are finally moving. The bad news is that I will be 1000 miles away from home on December 28th.

Hopefully it will be no big deal to reschedule delivery for after I return.
Take your private jet back home and get them shits!

If you sign up for my ups you can usually change delivery directions to deliver to neigh or, hold at ups depot for pickup, or reschedule delivery
I did that. But it says Ii can't reschedule a delivery until after a failed delivery attempt. Seems pretty stupid to not let me reschedule first when I know I'm not going to be home.

Looking 2-3 racks of T500 if anyone willing to sell. Maybe a rack or barrels of T25k and T5000 also. I might buy a full set if needed.

Last edited:
Nice... I was thinking these might not show up until Spring 2022.

Since this is closed anyone have any of these they can sell ? 50 of each would be helpfull
500’s
25k’s
100k’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom