GB Completed Aria’s Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy US / CAN (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like they were delivered, not sure if its a good thing or bad thing with @TX_Golf_N_Poker being out of town

1640741081205.png

I was told several days ago by UPS that I could not reschedule the delivery until after the first failed attempt. I just got off the phone with them and as you can imagine I am LIVID!!! They are on my porch, but I did leave Iowa sooner than expected due to several family members including myself getting sick. I'll be home sometime tomorrow evening. My porch is well protected by bushes so nothing should be visible from the street, and it's a reasonably safe neighborhood if any are these days. Let's all keep fingers crossed, and also hoping whatever I have is not covid.

At the very least you should have been able to have the packages delivered to a third party. My local Walgreen’s pharmacy can accept both UPS and FedEx. I think they hold them for up to 3 or 4 days.

I was told several days ago by UPS that I could not reschedule the delivery until after the first failed attempt. I just got off the phone with them and as you can imagine I am LIVID!!! They are on my porch, but I did leave Iowa sooner than expected due to several family members including myself getting sick. I'll be home sometime tomorrow evening. My porch is well protected by bushes so nothing should be visible from the street, and it's a reasonably safe neighborhood if any are these days. Let's all keep fingers crossed, and also hoping whatever I have is not covid.
Travel safe and hope you're not sick with anything serious.

I just had a quick text thread with TX and he asked me to post this.

He is okay- has been stuck in bed for a few days. He has family with him so his needs are being met while he fights through this.
God damn. Glad he's okay. Assuming it's covid then, sheeesh

Tx said today that he doesn’t feel too bad but has zero energy. I let him know about the forums well wishes. As painful as it may be for this thread, I did not bring up the group buy.
Glad to hear he is recovering! The GB can wait his health is top priority.

Does anyone know @TX_Golf_N_Poker in real life? I just sent him a PM following up on a conversation we were having mid-December and just noticed he hasn’t signed on since this comment.

My optimistic side hopes he just hadn’t bothered to turn on 2FA yet.

Edit: Oops I only went to his last post, should have checked more recent posts in this thread. Glad he’s on the mend, albeit slowly.

Does anyone know @TX_Golf_N_Poker in real life? I just sent him a PM following up on a conversation we were having mid-December and just noticed he hasn’t signed on since this comment.

My optimistic side hopes he just hadn’t bothered to turn on 2FA yet.

Edit: Oops I only went to his last post, should have checked more recent posts in this thread. Glad he’s on the mend, albeit slowly.
I had another proof-of-life text thread with him yesterday. Still basically the same status as 3 days ago.

OK gang! I am back! Tomorrow I will go through my spreadsheet and figure out the shipping charges, then I'll post up something here. I still need most of your addresses. If you start sending me PMs, please search for and re-use our previous correspondence thread to keep everything in one place. That helps me immensely! Just type my user name into the box below to find our conversations from the past.

1641963853131.png

I'm about 80% completed opening boxes and taking inventory. So far, so good. And did anybody mention - THE CHIPS ARE GORGOEOUS!!! Hoping to start getting boxes to the post office this Saturday.

OK gang! I am back! Tomorrow I will go through my spreadsheet and figure out the shipping charges, then I'll post up something here. I still need most of your addresses. If you start sending me PMs, please search for and re-use our previous correspondence thread to keep everything in one place. That helps me immensely! Just type my user name into the box below to find our conversations from the past.

View attachment 845072

I'm about 80% completed opening boxes and taking inventory. So far, so good. And did anybody mention - THE CHIPS ARE GORGOEOUS!!! Hoping to start getting boxes to the post office this Saturday.
Glad you are well bud. Welcome back.

View attachment 845072

Glad you’re doing well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom