GB Completed Aria’s Tribute Cards Mold Group Buy US / CAN (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the kind words guys, but I did this because I wanted to see the lineup expanded and I just love the Aria chip colors and design. I enjoy helping out the community. For those that tip me, thank you very much. And if you don't, that is perfectly fine too because it's not expected. PCF has become a giant part of my life and I consider each and every one of you a friend. Really looking forward to attending some meet-ups this year and actually meeting some of you face to face!

These groups buys are easy...... If you don't have a job, family, bills, pets, friends, illness, or anything resembling a life.

Testify.gif

I put an ad in the classifieds but I’m looking for a rack of green T25 and a rack of black and almond T100 if anyone has extras and wants to sell. Will pay $100/rack.
I feel like you’re offering about $99 too much :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I was willing to overpay to get this crossed off the list for my meetup in October but I think I got a lead on a couple racks. Thanks everyone!

Awesome setup for a BIG tournament.

I was just looking at your meetup thread a couple days ago. Saw for your main event that the chipset was listed as TBA. I'm guessing this is TBA. Am I right?

That’s what I was planning back when I had almost 40 players on the list. Now since it looks like 27 players I may make a different choice. I do like these chips though - very nice and great value.

That’s what I was planning back when I had almost 40 players on the list. Now since it looks like 27 players I may make a different choice. I do like these chips though - very nice and great value.
Definitely looking forward to seeing some pics of them on the felt!

Sunday Update:

I had a few issues on Saturday and did not make it to the post office. I have 13 boxes packed, labeled and ready to go tomorrow. This is all the orders for which shipping has been paid.

I have 5 orders remaining that shipping has not been paid for, and I will PM each of those buyers tonight. They have been segregated and counted and exactly the right numbers of rolls are on hand! Yippee! So pretty sure everyone got the correct breakdown of chips. My hundo cash issue was definitely a senior moment that was all on me.

One small issue - one order reported to me that they received a roll that only had 23 chips in it. There was one other roll like that that I found prior to shipping out. That one went into my stack. I do have a few extra singles, so if anyone else is short a couple of chips, please let me know ASAP. I will hold all singles until everyone receives their order and has had time to let me know if they were shorted any. Then I'll take care of a couple of you who asked for sample sets, but that I missed and didn't order or pack. At this time, I think I can meet those requests as long as there are no (or just a couple) other shortages.

All in all, in spite of the delays caused by my illness, I think this was a very successful GB and it sounds like everyone is happy with the chips. I just LOVE them. They are like my babies and now I'm sending them out into the world! LOL! I've really enjoyed working with all of you, and in spite of all the work and the size of the order, I have no regrets. IF there are any GBs in my future, I WILL be holding them down to around 15K chips or less. Over 32K was just WAY too much for one single order.

Thanks again to all of you for participating!

Dibs! Just kidding. Hopefully he responds soon, but seems like you wouldn't have a problem getting a taker if he doesn't responds even after giving him ample time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom