The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (143 Viewers)

Little mail day from one of my northern brothers @allforcharity , I have said it before but sometimes the smallest of mail days can be the best!
20220120_160004.jpg

The Grouse Mountain Completes a beautiful and very unique sample set! Obviously needs to be cleaned but couldn't resist! Never seen the whole line up together before
20220120_160616.jpg

Very traditional and different, freaking awesome!

The other I feel bad about... I said the $100 shaped would complete my shaped 98 CDI sample... but never seen the shaped $5 before it was mentioned by @JesterTX ... thanks Jeff! I guess the serch continues! Lol
20220120_160249.jpg

Seriously Thank You soo much Berny! Love them brother!!

Little mail day from one of my northern brothers @allforcharity , I have said it before but sometimes the smallest of mail days can be the best!
View attachment 849579
The Grouse Mountain Completes a beautiful and very unique sample set! Obviously needs to be cleaned but couldn't resist! Never seen the whole line up together before
View attachment 849581
Very traditional and different, freaking awesome!

The other I feel bad about... I said the $100 shaped would complete my shaped 98 CDI sample... but never seen the shaped $5 before it was mentioned by @JesterTX ... thanks Jeff! I guess the serch continues! Lol
View attachment 849594

Seriously Thank You soo much Berny! Love them brother!!
Yup, I am still looking for the $5 with hub inlay as well……..

40 unique 4200 chip trays for chips I current have and for chips I don’t know about which I will own in the future. 4 bucks a tray plus about $38 for shipping

View attachment 850008
Yeah, I need to contact Kathy and order some more. I save on shipping by giving her my personal UPS account. I bought 30 racks and shipping was $20 bucks on my UPS account. Just for future reference. Best rack out there for Paulson and fits my card mold the best too. Way less slop than Chipco racks.

Yeah, I need to contact Kathy and order some more. I save on shipping by giving her my personal UPS account. I bought 30 racks and shipping was $20 bucks on my UPS account. Just for future reference. Best rack out there for Paulson and fits my card mold the best too. Way less slop than Chipco racks.

The way the racks were packed I think 8 more would have fit just fine so if anyone needs that many chip trays 48 might be a good number to get. They shipped the trays in a larger box that was folded over and taped up pretty well.

I like Chipco Racks for very minty Paulson chips as those are sometimes a tight fit for Paulson racks as well as these Unique 4200 racks.

Do your CPC chips fit ok with the Chipco trays? I have about 12 of those too and my CPC order won't get to me until sometime in spring I think so still wondering if I need to get more trays for those chips.

The way the racks were packed I think 8 more would have fit just fine so if anyone needs that many chip trays 48 might be a good number to get. They shipped the trays in a larger box that was folded over and taped up pretty well.

I like Chipco Racks for very minty Paulson chips as those are sometimes a tight fit for Paulson racks as well as these Unique 4200 racks.

Do your CPC chips fit ok with the Chipco trays? I have about 12 of those too and my CPC order won't get to me until sometime in spring I think so still wondering if I need to get more trays for those chips.
I don't have a set of CPC chips.....yet! But for Card Molds, they fit in the 4200 racks way better than the Chipco racks, way less slop/movement. I posted pics on another thread somewhere. I think it was on our GB thread, I show 4200 racks v Chipco racks with Cards Mold chips in them. I will look.

40 unique 4200 chip trays for chips I current have and for chips I don’t know about which I will own in the future. 4 bucks a tray plus about $38 for shipping

View attachment 850008
Just got 10 foryself and these are fantastic, I'm sold. Need about 16 more so just leave those in the box and I'll hit you with my addy.

Not in that thread, just looked. I have pics at home I can send you for comparison if I can't find them on here. Lol.

Not in that thread, just looked. I have pics at home I can send you for comparison if I can't find them on here. Lol.
Thanks. I'm being stubborn and trying not to mix in another brand/size of chip trays lol

Already working between Paulsons/Unique 4200s which are essentially the same thing, Chipco and Matsui trays. Also have a handful of Bud Jones trays I intended to use with the Nanuk 910 cases.

I tried suggesting that (personal FedEx account here), she wouldn't do it saying that if I didn't pay the bill then FedEx would go after them. Ended up costing me 3-4 times more.

I tried suggesting that (personal FedEx account here), she wouldn't do it saying that if I didn't pay the bill then FedEx would go after them. Ended up costing me 3-4 times more.
Didn't have any problem with my UPS account number, phoned it in and they shipped but my account is backed up with a credit card number on UPS side.

Got a package today that was amazingly well packed. Not sure is @horseshoez is offering a master class in packing? Bombproof and funny to unpack. 6 bubble mailers. Thank you @ArielVer18 these are awesome and very cool to have.
View attachment 850001
Anything between 2 lb and 3 lb cost the same for shipping, so why not get as close to the weight limit as possible with protective padding? :wtf: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom