The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (50 Viewers)

Don't sell yourself short.
Says the guy here without..... A banana chip.
IMG_20220119_175848~2.jpg

Making progress on my Sundance set. Some more $5s and $1s came in today along with an original frac single: View attachment 848963
View attachment 848964
I still have a lot of work ahead with finishing inlay replacement, cleaning, and flattening but at least the chips are all acquired. I'd like to eventually find single $100 and $500 chips too just to round out the collection, but those appear to be quite rare.
oops wrong post

Love the hockey puck dealer buttons!!
View attachment 849067

Also part of my latest button project 49MM Looney Toons All-IN Buttons. Rolling Edge is pictured below the button face. I will have a few of these to give away coming up.
View attachment 848976
View attachment 848977
I thought I had the patent on that one!!!!!!

My custom cloth from a couple of years ago... (LOL - I might have to charge you a royalty fee of one button)

Bart cloth Final-Resize PM1.png

They do dealer buttons too?! How do they compare to BR's?

They are smaller in size. I think 54mm instead of 60mm, but same thickness. Blank quality and print quality appear similar but this is as super basic two color design. I just wanted a WTHC DB which BR Pro wouldn't do for obvious reasons. But otherwise I would recommend just using BRPro.

Great mail day. Made a set for my niece and nephew who I got into by poker over the last year or two.

Thank you @warma for doing this. It’s people like you who do things like this for other people that make this place special.

View attachment 849206View attachment 849207

i love this inlay so much...please someone make labels so i can make a relabel tourney set. Are these @warma 's design? Can i have rights to get labels made? to relabel some Scrowns?

i love this inlay so much...please someone make labels so i can make a relabel tourney set. Are these @warma 's design? Can i have rights to get labels made? to relabel some Scrowns?

I designed this one. Is this the one you are referring to? Warma just did a small private custom GB and I made these and ordered them for some family.

FD4923B5-49CB-4C07-BBEF-57C413FF0E59.jpeg

Another huge shoutout to @warma for running the small mini group buy. With so many designs it took a bit of back and forth with Tina to get the designs right and to finally get all orders shipped. He packed them like a pro and was patient with the entire group the whole group buy. I’m so happy to have these now and look forward to getting them in play soon

F6975ADC-B0BF-4419-AC95-C1C008672AB7.jpeg

99D81762-E173-40FA-913F-677BE7F23B76.jpeg

E57E8626-0E7E-40D2-9F44-2F93F8292099.jpeg
2FB48C7A-0FB4-47D7-A4E8-3CCE641B99B0.jpeg

37387CD6-25E3-4D4D-AB1E-EDDF8C6B5A57.jpeg

Another huge shoutout to @warma for running the small mini group buy. With so many designs it took a bit of back and forth with Tina to get the designs right and to finally get all orders shipped. He packed them like a pro and was patient with the entire group the whole group buy. I’m so happy to have these now and look forward to getting them in play soon

View attachment 849410
View attachment 849414
View attachment 849412View attachment 849413
View attachment 849415

Attachments

• Giraffe.jpg
    Giraffe.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 37
The Piatnik setups I posted about arrived. They were discounted to $20 because the plastic cases were damaged. (Though once they got down to the last couple setups, they raised the prices to $25. There's still one left if anyone's interested.)

Anyway, I had reached out to the seller and asked for the least damaged two, and it does look like they gave me two setups that are in decent shape (only have one crack on each lid, though both had broken plastic inside--the dividers between the two decks).

Have to say, not at all surprised the cases were damaged. They're flimsier than Cool Whip containers...

piatnikcases.jpg

piatnikdecks.jpg

The decks look to be in perfect condition, so I think this was a success. I know they're really hard to find in the States, but I hope they're worth the $10/deck (I am optimistic). Maybe I'll make some tuck boxes for them because I don't trust the plastic cases at all...

Last edited:
The Piatnik setups I posted about arrived. They were discounted to $20 because the plastic cases were damaged. (Though once they got down to the last couple setups, they raised the prices to $25. There's still one left if anyone's interested.)

Anyway, I had reached out to the seller and asked for the least damaged two, and it does look like they gave me two setups that are in decent shape (only have one crack on each lid, though both had broken plastic inside--the dividers between the two decks).

Have to say, not at all surprised the cases were damaged. They're flimsier than Cool Whip containers...

View attachment 849566

View attachment 849571

The decks look to be in perfect condition, so I think this was a success. I know they're really hard to find in the States, but I hope they're worth the $10/deck (I am optimistic). Maybe I'll make some tuck boxes for them because I don't trust the plastic cases at all...
Used my set that came last night and they are great cards! Really like the feel of them. Stiffer, with lots of texture.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom