• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Amazon.ca: Bicycle Prestige 12 decks for 54.99 cad (1 Viewer)

Looks like $22 shipping which doesn't make it that good of a deal. I emailed them though.

Looks like $22 shipping which doesn't make it that good of a deal. I emailed them though.

Yeah, definitely puts a bit of a damper on it.

Be like $82 CAD which is roughly $62 USD.
~$5 USD per deck. That Walgreens deal is definitely better (both colors available, retail packaging with boxes).

Another good $5/deck option in U.S.; Modiano Cristallo 4-PIP, poker-size, jumbo-index, 8 deck colors, 8-pack via Amazon:

03AAA570-98B6-46F6-B5B2-C3CCC3812D4B.jpeg

I also wouldn't buy the 4 pip. I'm 100% sure my players would complain and ask for different cards. I have one player that's convinced he must only play with Copag and everything else is garbage.

Plus the 4 pip: I figure it's easier for someone to see someone else's hand if that person doesn't look at his cards correctly (bend the corners).

Those Cristallos are some of my least favorite cards that I have. I think they saw the table once. One and done.

If anyone is looking for a deal on 12 Decks. These 12 Decks of Gemaco Alpha are for sale on the eBay link below. They are brand new and sealed. You can get them probably for around $3-$3.33 a deck. She has a price of $30+$15.05 shipping. But she has make offer button and may take $20. I bought a Box of Gemaco Superflexes off this seller and made her an offer and she accepted it. I would start at $20.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gemaco-Pre...584155?hash=item3fe710e69b:g:Sw4AAOSwDLlfGg4J

1598384004689.png

If anyone is looking for a deal on 12 Decks. These 12 Decks of Gemaco Alpha are for sale on the eBay link below. They are brand new and sealed. You can get them probably for around $3-$3.33 a deck. She has a price of $30+$15.05 shipping. But she has make offer button and may take $20. I bought a Box of Gemaco Superflexes off this seller and made her an offer and she accepted it. I would start at $20.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gemaco-Pre...584155?hash=item3fe710e69b:g:Sw4AAOSwDLlfGg4J

View attachment 519867
I thought those were paper cards but one of the pictures says plastic. I assume plastic coated paper?

Those Cristallos are some of my least favorite cards that I have. I think they saw the table once. One and done.
I’d put the cristallos at the bottom of my range. I’ll play them if necessary, but only because they’re so cheap.

I thought those were paper cards but one of the pictures says plastic. I assume plastic coated paper?
@Mac128k You are 100% Right. I didn't notice the difference in pictures. I now see what she did. She mixed her pictures up. She posted one of the Superflex Pictures in with her Alpha Pictures. The Superfexes say Premium Plastic. These cards are not Premium Plastic at all. I can assure you she didn't do this intentionally. When I spoke to her about the Superflexes I bought the blue decks off her. I asked her why she didn't sell the box of Red with the Blue. And she asked if there was something special about the red decks. I told her people liked to have two different colored decks when playing poker and she didn't know that. Also if she knew the Superflexes would of been priced higher.

I alerted the seller to her error on her listing.

Last edited:
@Mac128k You are 100% Right. I didn't notice the difference in pictures. I now see what she did. She mixed her pictures up. She posted one of the Superflex Pictures in with her Alpha Pictures. The Superfexes say Premium Plastic. These cards are not Premium Plastic at all. I can assure you she didn't do this intentionally. When I spoke to her about the Superflexes I bought the blue decks off her. I asked her why she didn't sell the box of Red with the Blue. And she asked if there was something special about the red decks. I told her people liked to have two different colored decks when playing poker and she didn't know that. Also if she knew the Superflexes would of been priced higher.

I alerted the seller to her error on her listing.
I really love paper cards when they are new...for a few orbits :)
They seem to die pretty fast. But I love the variety and the ability to try new decks fairly cheaply.

I really love paper cards when they are new...for a few orbits :)
They seem to die pretty fast. But I love the variety and the ability to try new decks fairly cheaply.

Until the snobs that only like plastic cards bend the shit out of the corners.

SORRY, didn't realize you were cheaping out on cards all of a sudden... :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom