The Redneck Poker Card Database (6 Viewers)

Meh. Tracked them down. They are Copag "4 seasons" limited edition imports. None are in bridge size, poo. But apparently they are also marked cards, lol. Still look nice, though.

This touches on an issue more people should be aware of - marked cards. There are very few 100% plastic factory marked cards, (I only know of one), but in the last few years Ellisonist, theory 11, bicycle, bee, USPC and other papercard manufacturers have been churning out dozens of new issues of marked cards. So it’s not a rarity anymore, it’s pretty common. But it’s mostly paper cards.

So if your playing in a venue with paper cards watch out, especially if they are a “cool new design”. But even bicycle has marked cards that look like their ordinary household cards.

Wait. Are those 4-color copags legit marked? Or are they somehow defective like the ones Modiano printed for desjgn? Or something else?

Last edited:
Anyway, does anybody know the story behind the Neder Poker cards? Does “Neder Poker” mean something? What is “Lords of Poker?” Is that a website or a card brand or what? Whatever the story is, it’s nice of them to include a tuck box.
I researched like I'm looking for these cards and they were used in a tv show :

https://lordsofpoker.nl/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom