Looking for more reviews on Copag Elites (2 Viewers)

Phyffe

Pair
Reaction score
Was looking to buy a couple of decks to try on my regular poker nights. The only real review I saw was an earlier post saying there was no difference between it and the regular deck (I assume 1546s).

Can anyone else give me some feedback. I tried the Uniques and they felt better but had a quality issue with the card stock. Was hoping the Elites would be an improvement.

I would not expect very high quality. The cards are pretty, have great colors, but still will lose flecks of color like the other COPAGs. Still a big step up from paper Bicycle cards but I would not expect miles more than regular Copag.

same.gif

Same products, just different in Back design and font

Last edited:
20240131_200112.jpg

20240131_200159.jpg

1546 (border), Elite (no border) & Export (full bleed & come w/ hard plastic case) are all the same to me. Graphics are the only thing I can notice. Literally just got a case of Specials (M.C.) in the mail today & will check those out soon. Likely the same but custom graphics? (the case on the Specials say they're from Brazil)

@SPR
@jamesjkim
@esapigao

Personally like them a lot. Have some uniques I need to open up soon and try too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom