Bicycle Prestige - how to determine country of manufacture? (1 Viewer)

TheDuke

Full House
Reaction score
Found a good deal on Bicycle Prestige.

12 red decks for $54.99 CAD ($42 USD, $3.5 per deck).

Here's the link of the thread I started when I found them:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ge-12-decks-for-54-99-cad.60921/#post-1197442

The Amazon listing was confusing. Image showed the Ace of Spades with 'made in China' while the product description noted 'made in Spain.'

I contacted the vendor and he advised made in Spain.

They're just cellophane wrapped without tuck boxes.

Question is, how can I find out where they were manufactured? The ace of spades doesn't make any note like I've seen for some decks.

Here's a picture of the ace of spades and the box.
IMG_20200822_180657.jpg
IMG_20200822_180718.jpg
IMG_20200823_081232.jpg

Last edited:
It's normally on the tuck box, or the silver wrap on the Prestige boxes. The textured finish on the face of the cards looks similar to the finish on my "made in Spain' cards. I'll take a photo of mine later today.

I don 't think there's a way to tell definitively, though. Easiest thing to do would be to obtain a setup with tuck boxes and compare.

Last edited:
Took some pictures, along with similar pictures from my Fournier 2818 WSOP Breakout cards.

The card tuck boxes. These all came in the same packaging, indicating on the silver sleeve that the cards were made in Spain. I did not open the cards still in the wrapper.

Prestige_200823_1.jpg

Bicycle Prestige: AoS marked "Cincinnati, U.S.A.". That mark appears on both the red and blue open decks that I have and like.

Prestige_200823_2.jpg

Close up of the texture on the cards. It doesn't seem to be as heavy as on yours.
Prestige_200823_3.jpg

Fournier 2818 for comparison
Prestige_200823_5.jpg

I'm not sure if that helps. My cards are from the 2013/2014 timeframe, so it's possible the AoS has changed over time. I would still order a red/blue setup in the tuck box to compare.

Took some pictures, along with similar pictures from my Fournier 2818 WSOP Breakout cards.

The card tuck boxes. These all came in the same packaging, indicating on the silver sleeve that the cards were made in Spain. I did not open the cards still in the wrapper.

View attachment 518354

Bicycle Prestige: AoS marked "Cincinnati, U.S.A.". That mark appears on both the red and blue open decks that I have and like.

View attachment 518357

Close up of the texture on the cards. It doesn't seem to be as heavy as on yours.
View attachment 518359

Fournier 2818 for comparison
View attachment 518363

I'm not sure if that helps. I would still order a red/blue setup in the tuck box to compare.

Appreciate it!

@Colquhoun posted a pic of his 2018 red deck in the other thread and the code on the Ace is identical. So I'm thinking that's a good indication.

I guess the best indicator will to be get these in play and see how they hold up.

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom