• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Amazon.ca: Bicycle Prestige 12 decks for 54.99 cad (1 Viewer)

TheDuke

Full House
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B084NZZFQR?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

Bulk pack. 12 red decks.

$4.58 CAD per deck.

I'm going to pair these with the buttload of green Party Poker Fournier decks I have sitting around.

EDIT: See @Colquhoun post (post 25) for confirmation the Ace of Spades are identical to 'made in Spain' decks.

Screenshot_20200820-104530.png
Screenshot_20200820-104549.png

Last edited:
Nice deal. I bet that free shipping doesn’t apply to the USA

Careful, those are the Chinese made decks, not the same as the bicycle prestige made in Spain. It’s my understanding the feel is quite different.

It's sold via 3rd party and fulfilled by Amazon.

The 3rd party is Straight Poker Supplies. Vendor is located in the Toronto area. You could order directly from his site but at $59.99. But it's CAD which would be like ~$45 USD plus shipping.

I've ordered many times from this vendor directly - very reliable.

If anyone orders, please advise on quality. Fournier makes good cards.

I bought a bunch of the Prestige decks around 10 years ago (when they were 2 for 1) to go with my lifetime supply of the Partypoker decks too. :D

Hmmm, the page is confusing. Photo shows card made in China, description says made in Spain. If you can confirm with seller that these are the Fourniers made in Spain, then you do have a helluva deal.

Hmmm, the page is confusing. Photo shows card made in China, description says made in Spain. If you can confirm with seller that these are the Fourniers made in Spain, then you do have a helluva deal.

And even more confusing is that on the vendor's website it says made in the USA in the product description.

I'll send an email to inquire.

Screenshot_20200820-111312.png

So the vendor just emailed.

Advised made in Spain!

I restored my Amazon order. I'll get them on Saturday. I'll report as soon as I get them.

As I've noted, I've ordered from him several times in the past and trust his integrity. But I'll post pics of the cards Saturday to verify their country of origin.

Last edited:
So the vendor just emailed.

Advised made in Spain!

I restored my Amazon order. I'll get them on Saturday. I'll report as soon as I get them.

As I've noted, I've ordered from him several times in the past and trust his integrity. But I'll post pics of the cards Saturday to verify their country of origin.

Good info, let us know regarding the quality. I might have to pickup a box of those.

So here are pics of the cards. Doesn't denote country of manufacture on the ace of spades.

Any bicycle prestige gurus able to discern how I can verify where they were made?

Do the made in China decks always note that on the ace of spades? (I'm hoping.)

IMG_20200822_180657.jpg
IMG_20200822_180718.jpg
It doesn't list where they were made. The box doesn't list anything either.

Mine are from around 15 years ago, but the Ace does look a little different. Mine says Cincinnati, USA.

Though the box they came in looks like my Party Poker Fournier box.

20200823_065314.jpg
20200823_065508.jpg
20200823_065524.jpg

So here are pics of the cards. Doesn't denote country of manufacture on the ace of spades.

Any bicycle prestige gurus able to discern how I can verify where they were made?

Do the made in China decks always note that on the ace of spades? (I'm hoping.)

View attachment 518178View attachment 518179It doesn't list where they were made. The box doesn't list anything either.

That ace looks a lot cleaner than the one Warewulf posted.

The individual tuck boxes from Walmart state "packaging made in China" and "cards manufactured in Spain" and "assembled in USA".

Is there any other printing at all on the back or bottom of bulk box?

Current 2019 Prestige Rider Backs (manufactured in Spain on packaging) look like this pic. Maybe someone can post a similar pic for the 2018 release (racing stripe back)?

BB2D0D12-FFC7-442F-8052-BA8535E7AB7F.jpeg

Last edited:
I was thinking about ordering. Looks like they won't ship outside of Canada though. Probably wouldn't be worth it once you add shipping anyway.

Read the reviews: "all the 10th of hard and 2th of the club and 7th of the club r not good"

Some broken English there, but check the 10 of hearts, 2 & 7 of clubs.

Read the reviews: "all the 10th of hard and 2th of the club and 7th of the club r not good"

Some broken English there, but check the 10 of hearts, 2 & 7 of clubs.

Yeah, saw that odd review. Took a look at the entire deck and didn't notice anything.

Here are pics of those specific cards.
IMG_20200824_113030.jpg
IMG_20200824_113001.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom