questions about decks I own (1 Viewer)

lewan

Flush
Reaction score
#1 ) KEMs.

My KEMs shuffle brilliantly.

The issue I have is, i've heard people say that overall the KEMs are thicker than other decks usually by about 3 cards.
My KEMs feel very flimsy and thin, and to be honest, cheap! Makes me think they're fake but at the same time they shuffle amazing.

Am I missing something here? I bought my KEMs off of Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B084FLG2LH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#2 ) COPAGs.

I quite like COPAG cards, but I also feel the drawbacks. Something I hear a lot is people complaining about their cards made in Brazil but like the ones made in Belgium.

Between me and my dad we own about 10 decks of COPAG cards.
5 decks have COPAG.DK on the jokers
3 decks have COPAG.BR on the jokers
2 decks have cartamundi.com on the jokers

The cards with cartamundi.com are very difficult to shuffle compared to .DK and .BR decks.
The thing that confuses me is that the ones with cartamundi.com on them are made in belgium but the other two are made in Brazil, which is why they are often complained about

#3 ) Bicycle Prestige.

Finally, I have a single deck of Bicycle Prestige.
I've seen the exact same deck as mine with the ace of spades saying 'made in china' at the bottom like this
1613697935584.png

but mine looks like this
1613698071733.png

Last edited:
#1 ) KEMs.

My KEMs shuffle brilliantly.

The issue I have is, i've heard people say that overall the KEMs are thicker than other decks usually by about 3 cards.
My KEMs feel very flimsy and thin, and to be honest, cheap! The only thing keeping me from doubting them being legit is how well they shuffle.

Am I missing something here? I bought my KEMs off of Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B084FLG2LH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#2 ) COPAGs.

I quite like COPAG cards, but I also feel the drawbacks. Something I hear a lot is people complaining about their cards made in Brazil but like the ones made in Belgium.

Between me and my dad we own about 10 decks of COPAG cards.
5 decks have COPAG.DK on the jokers
3 decks have COPAG.BR on the jokers
2 decks have cartamundi.com on the jokers

The cards with cartamundi.com are very difficult to shuffle compared to .DK and .BR decks.
The thing that confuses me is that the ones with cartamundi.com on them are made in belgium but the other two are made in Brazil, which is why they are often complained about

#3 ) Bicycle Prestige.

Finally, I have a single deck of Bicycle Prestige.
I've seen the exact same deck as mine with the ace of spades saying 'made in china' at the bottom like this
View attachment 639116
but mine looks like this
View attachment 639117
The Bicycle Prestige cards not made in China are made by Fournier in Spain. Great cards. Look for the ones in the large black outer box, not a thin tuck box.
4AAA2703-A4D0-49EE-AA07-13AD1E18D8DB.jpeg

The Bicycle Prestige cards not made in China are made by Fournier in Spain. Great cards. Look for the ones in the large black outer box, not a thin tuck box.
these are the ones i have, i feel like im doing a full workout every time i shuffle these

I love the feel, just wish I could get them in bridge size.
how do your hands not ache tho shuffling these? the edges feel razer sharp when i riffle so that it hurts my fingers that i use to keep each half of the deck in position

Some of the ones (red/blue jumbo index) in the paper tuck box are also made in Spain. I haven't seen them for sale in North America, though. I bought mine through eBay.

If you look at the pictures in https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cards-review.3776/page-3#post-267144 , it says "Made in Spain" on both the box and the Ace of Spades.

View attachment 639126
Do you feel like it’s worth ordering a deck of Fournier to try if I already have the prestige? I’m trying to collect at least a pair of decks from each brand but seeing as I have to order them from Lithuania I might hold off if they’re the same as the prestige.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom