Am I the only one.....doubt it (1 Viewer)

RowlettTexasChipGuy

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Ever since the TCR posted pictures of new chips I have been sitting here trying to figure put if I want to change my line up for my home cash game.....yes I have 1 playable set and I am OK with that....don't judge....never mind go ahead and judge

So here is my line up as of today, the Flamingo 1 is our quarter, waiting to get my number called for overlabels
20220525_152919.jpg

But now I am questioning if I want to change directions, I like the pink quarters, yes will have to over label those as well....still trying to find another rack, or by chips this weekend and go with other snappers, change my 1, 100 and add a 500....put the other 5 in just because.....and I would have to buy them to get the proper %s during the sale
The top and bottom don't mean anything other than these are my options at moment
20220525_153334.jpg

I have such a headache trying to figure this out

Damn you PCF......

I actually don't mind this flow. I can see you swapping out the HSI 1 for the Indiana Grand 1 (to connect the color blue - if you want some cohesion of colors).

set_1.png

Ever since the TCR posted pictures of new chips I have been sitting here trying to figure put if I want to change my line up .........So here is my line up as of today...

But now I am questioning if I want to change directions......
I like your lineup as it is, but I do think it could be improved. I like the flamingo better than a snapper for a frac. As for the $1, I like the secondary one on the bottom as the blue carries through the set better than what you have now. I actually like your current $5 in that lineup mostly because changing it to the one in the bottom row makes your current $25 look out of place & I'm
not a fan of either of the IG $25's . Both of the IG $100's are good, but so is your existing $100. Not sure a change is worth it.

I like the IG secondary $100 in that lineup; I think it fits really well. Second choice is your current one. I don't think the IG primary fits as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom