Am I The Only One (1 Viewer)

BigJackJones

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm new here, and this is my first thread. Forgive me if I break the rules. I'll happily correct them.

That being said, I have always liked the simplicity of the 3 Edge Spot chips offered by Kardwell. I just haven't been thrilled with their service. I have been very satisfied with the folks at Apache. I like their Majestic and Bank line, but I would like to see something with those chips that has the same or similar look of the Kardwell chips.

I'm sure it wouldn't be worth it, if I am alone in this particular swamp, but if there are enough interested, they might magically appear on the Apache site someday.

Am I the only one who likes that look?

Attachments

• Kardwell 3 Edge Spot Set.jpg
    Kardwell 3 Edge Spot Set.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 127
These look very much like dice chips, and I hate them. If you get them I hope they make you happy! But yes, you may be the only one that prefers them lol.

I had a suspicion the charismatic chip snobs would come out. LOL

Yes, I can get them from CPC, but any large investment would go toward something epically awesome. I just want a set like these for personal nostalgia.

The quality of chips isn't very high, so people here probably won't be big fans. Aesthetically, however, the 312 (three 1/2" spots) is pretty similar and is a staple of a lot of designs.

Search "312" on here and you'll find lots of higher quality chips with a similar look!

Edit: What @Colquhoun posted above would be 314 (three 1/4" spots).

You could get some custom cards molds with the 312 spots for about the same price as Majestics.

I looked at card molds and THC molds last night at TexasPokerSupply, but it was the first place I looked. Do you have any experience with them? Suggestions?

I looked at card molds and THC molds last night at TexasPokerSupply, but it was the first place I looked. Do you have any experience with them? Suggestions?
For the record, I would't consider the THC molds because it would feel like dressing in all Harley leather and hopping on my Schwin.

RT Plastics/Langworthy style design. "Dotted line" in the inner recessed circle is the signature. Unfortunately, as mentioned, also used in dice chips, which are not much worse in terms of quality and value. I would recommend you look somewhere else for a better design and matter manufacturing.

RT Plastics/Langworthy style design. "Dotted line" in the inner recessed circle is the signature. Unfortunately, as mentioned, also used in dice chips, which are not much worse in terms of quality and value. I would recommend you look somewhere else for a better design and matter manufacturing.
I wondered if those were RT Plastics

I'm new here, and this is my first thread. Forgive me if I break the rules. I'll happily correct them.

That being said, I have always liked the simplicity of the 3 Edge Spot chips offered by Kardwell. I just haven't been thrilled with their service. I have been very satisfied with the folks at Apache. I like their Majestic and Bank line, but I would like to see something with those chips that has the same or similar look of the Kardwell chips.

I'm sure it wouldn't be worth it, if I am alone in this particular swamp, but if there are enough interested, they might magically appear on the Apache site someday.

Am I the only one who likes that look?
I'm also very fond of that look. I just ordered a ton of these.

Never really been my thing, but to each their own...

I just love the look and variety from other edge spots and adding more color to the chips

I thought about clarifying my post a few times, but it is probably pointless to the majority of our members.

At the time, I was looking for a decent tournament set that felt like the Majestics CC, only with stripped down edge spots. Similar cost would be a bonus.

Milanos would accomplish this, but I would have preferred something even more simple like the Kardwell chips in the original post.

My thought was that in a group this size, there may be enough interest in something like this in a CC chip.

I was wrooo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom