Am I toast? (1 Viewer)

lacroix

Sitting Out
Reaction score
So the other night I was high as balls off edibles (as most bad stories start) and I thought it would be funny to sharpen a chip. So I’m shaving it away until I see the the material change to something that looks greyish. Then I remember OH FUCK… these have lead in them. So I immediately threw away the chip and the sharpener which had a little bit of the grey material on it and then washed my hands. Does anyone know how much lead these things contain and more importantly, am I toast?

So the other night I was high as balls off edibles (as most bad stories start) and I thought it would be funny to sharpen a chip. So I’m shaving it away until I see the the material change to something that looks greyish. Then I remember OH FUCK… these have lead in them. So I immediately threw away the chip and the sharpener which had a little bit of the grey material on it and then washed my hands. Does anyone know how much lead these things contain and more importantly, am I toast?
Yup. It's over. Time to just pray.

Yup. It's over. Time to just pray.
I looked it up and the epa or some agency said that if you filled a packet of sugar with lead dust and then sprinkled it over an area the size of a football field it would still be dangerous so shit maybe. If I die I’ll make sure for my relatives to do a cpc rounders giveaway

I looked it up and the epa or some agency said that if you filled a packet of sugar with lead dust and then sprinkled it over an area the size of a football field it would still be dangerous so shit maybe. If I die I’ll make sure for my relatives to do a cpc rounders giveaway
Get an ERG and start reading.

The answer is somewhere in that damned tiny book.

They don’t have just solid lead chunks in them

Like are you serious

People do shotgun shell reloading using bags of lead shot

This has to be a troll
Lmao ok thank god. So what’s that black/grey stuff inside, Is it just clay they didn’t dye?

You’re going to die.

Maximum PCF right here.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and assume that OP is not a blue wall OG.

BTW, that gray stuff is plutonium. You have exposed the core and now the chip is giving off enough radiation to equal 4 million chest xrays, every hour, hour after hour. Radiation poisoning is a horrible way to die, but you murdered that innocent poor chip and you’re getting what you deserve.

Last edited:
eat the chip youll be fine
Cotton candy...yum
1680970339309.jpeg

We used to melt pure lead in an unventilated basement over and over to make “body armor” for clay figurines to use for pellet gun target practice. That was 35 years ago, and I’m still healthy. I think you’ll be fine.

My buddies uncle was a dentist, and he had given him one of the lead-lined vests used for x-rays. We took the lead out. We also may have made “tributes” of the weirdly shaped tokens the local arcade used too, to see if they would allow us some “free” games…..

Last edited:
We used to melt pure lead in an unventilated basement over and over to make “body armor” for clay figurines to use for pellet gun target practice. That was 35 years ago, and I’m still healthy. I think you’ll be fine.

My buddies uncle was a dentist, and he had given him one of the lead-lined vests used for x-rays. We took the lead out. We also may have made “tributes” of the weirdly shaped tokens the local arcade used too, to see if they would allow us some “free” games…..
I don’t know man you’re on this site, and that is certainly not a ringing endorsement of good cognitive function.

I've handled more raw lead in my lifetime than anybody I know. Worked in industrial radiography, using lead sheets for all sorts of purposes (shielding, intensification, identification lettering, etc.).

Never ate any, or ground any into dust, but rarely wore gloves or protective gear either (was much more concerned with X- and gamma radiation exposure than lead).

I'm still here.

I've handled more raw lead in my lifetime than anybody I know. Worked in industrial radiography, using lead sheets for all sorts of purposes (shielding, intensification, identification lettering, etc.).

Never ate any, or ground any into dust, but rarely wore gloves or protective gear either (was much more concerned with X- and gamma radiation exposure than lead).

I'm still here.
This explains so much....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom