Majestic Card Room China Clays from Different Vendors (1 Viewer)

DonJuanJulio

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I tried searching for this but couldn’t find a thread or comment discussing my question so here it goes:

I know the Majestic CC’s are often recommended from Apache Poker, but I recently stumbled across them on Pokermerchant and was wondering the difference. The PM chips are like double the cost for one, but are they the same chip or are the PM version made of a different material? Also, anyone with input of ordering from Pokermerchant would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I could be wrong, but I believe the site you referenced is not in the CONUS. The chips are something that originated from Apache and is being distributed in the UK through Pokermerchant. Same chips.

I could be wrong, but I believe the site you referenced is not in the CONUS. The chips are something that originated from Apache and is being distributed in the UK through Pokermerchant. Same chips.
Correct, Pokermerchant is a European supplier. They claim the material is pure clay and sell them at a higher price than their custom ceramics so I was just curious. Thanks for the response

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom