Comparisons... Tina Ceramics (No Mold, Card Mold, Greek Hybrid) and China Clay (Majestic, Milano) (1 Viewer)

dman1191

Pair
Reaction score
Forgive me if this has been done, but I thought it would be helpful to show a comparison between the above noted chips, with my attention looking most at the Greek Hybrids.

You can see weights below with the Greek Hybrids coming in at the lightest around 8.9 grams. They also have the smallest diameter, the 40mm Chinese Clay being obviously larger than the 39mm Ceramics. However there is a variation in the 39mm ceramics, with the card mold feeling a hair larger than the no mold. You can see the small size difference when lined up in the rack.

Sounds wise the Card mold and no mold ceramics have a similar sound a little more high pitch plastic sounding. While the Greek Hybrid and China Clays all sound very similar with a softer less bright sound... which I prefer.

Feel wise they all feel pretty good, the Card and no mold feel more slick, but stack well. The card mold had slight amount of wobble when stacking but negligible. The Greek Mold felt a little better to me than the other ceramics and stacked well. You can also see from the side profile the recess for the label inlay.

The Milano and Majestic felt great and stacked well as to be expected. How well they hold up I can't say, but others have expressed issues with durability... that the ceramics likely won't have. The milanos did have a very faint smell as others have mentioned, but for me it had to be right next to my nose.

These are all my opinions... if I had to pick out of these I would get the Greek Hybrid. Great sound, feel, durability and price point in group buys are similar to China Clays.

As always get samples

1000000381.jpg
1000000378.jpg
1000000376.jpg
1000000369.jpg
1000000368.jpg
1000000367.jpg
1000000370.jpg
1000000372.jpg
1000000379.jpg

Last edited:
Nice review. I would change the reference of “dice” to “cards mold”, as that’s what they’re known as around here.
And dice have a fairly negative connotation. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Haha, ya good catch not sure why I had dice stuck in my head when writing this lol

Newly joined and you're knee deep in chip-foolery. You're doing your own research and making your own conclusions.
Well done. Good luck on staying below your credit card limit now as you've surely been bitten by the bug.

Newly joined and you're knee deep in chip-foolery. You're doing your own research and making your own conclusions.
Well done. Good luck on staying below your credit card limit now as you've surely been bitten by the bug.

Thank you, I'm going to do my best being content with the chips I have lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom