Do I have a problem? (1 Viewer)

Tony_M

Pair
Reaction score
So, I've been putting together my first cash set and suddenly realized last night I might have a problem. Here's my lineup so far:

IMG_0622.jpg

My plan is to make the IG snappers 5¢ and the Paris 25¢. However, the snappers and $25s will present a possible dirty stack issue. Granted, I don't forsee my nickel/dime game to have $25 on the table so maybe I'm overthinking. If you all think this is going to be a problem, what would you change? Here's how they look mixed in:

IMG_0624.jpg

Edited to fix brain fart.

Last edited:
A black $20 chip could be a possibility, and perhaps a little more appropriate for the stakes

Well, I already have some black hundreds which I didn't include here. Also, my games will usually be either 0.50/1 or 1/2. But I'll occasionally do micro-stakes for friends and neighbors who don't want to gamble much.

Second: don’t mix THC ( Paris) with RHC ( IMO!!)
While I generally agree that mixing THC and RHC is a faux pas, I think HSI chips get a pass.
The $1 was supposed to be a THC like the Horseshoe Baltimore:
IMG_1775.jpeg

But, for whatever reason, they used the RHC mold with the small inlay on the HSI fracs and $1s.

So with the small inlay, it looks ok to have the 5c, 25c and $1…while the upper denoms have a larger inlay. The Paris $1 makes a badass HSI frac:
IMG_5254.jpeg

While I generally agree that mixing THC and RHC is a faux pas, I think HSI chips get a pass.
The $1 was supposed to be a THC like the Horseshoe Baltimore:
View attachment 1246912
But, for whatever reason, they used the RHC mold with the small inlay on the HSI fracs and $1s.

So with the small inlay, it looks ok to have the 5c, 25c and $1…while the upper denoms have a larger inlay. The Paris $1 makes a badass HSI frac:
View attachment 1246914
Love the Baltimore

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom