Alternative frac for CDI (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm almost finished putting together my BCC CDI cash set. Fracs seem to be the hardest to come by, with the couple people I've had reach out asking too much for me, especially since I'm going to have to spend an extra $30 getting labels to make them .25. I was thinking about either getting a solid chip and putting the CDI label on it or possibly relabeling the $1000 from the set into fracs. Any suggestions on what chip to relabel? Thanks for looking.

Relabeling the $1k chip is a great idea as yellow seems to be a very popular frac color for a lot of people including myself. The only issue you might encounter are a few spinners as some BCC CDI's have a small hump in the center of the chip (happened to mine). I would double check all your $1k chips to make sure there are not any or a lot of humps in the middle of them before placing your label order.

I would take some time to consider a colour that's not used in the regular chip series, such as grey, or brown, or maybe orange. Since all the other chips are spotted, maybe look for a simple spot pattern (or can consider a solid). Would you be looking specifically for BCC flame mold?

I would take some time to consider a colour that's not used in the regular chip series, such as grey, or brown, or maybe orange. Since all the other chips are spotted, maybe look for a simple spot pattern (or can consider a solid). Would you be looking specifically for BCC flame mold?
I like the idea of a solid frac. In a perfect world, it would be BCC flame mold just to keep some continuity but it is not a deal breaker for me if it's not. I'm just not looking to spend twice as much per chip for the fracs as I did for the rest of the set.

Looks like all BCC CDI, eh? Damn good price if that's a 1000-chip set! Pretty much a snap buy!

Yes bcc cdis and looks like 1000 chips.

They were up for 300 when they were first listed....... then I think he realized it was way too low and bumped it up to 700.

I messaged him to see if he would be willing to ship. He seems open to it but said he had other interested parties and he would get back to me. I bet it's PCFers haha. Thanks for posting that link!

It's me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom